First Day Introductions

Start from the beginning

"Wow kacchan, how many skips was that?!"

"Seven! What do you think (n/n)!?" Said Kacchan expecting Y/n's praise, but she was busy teaching Izuku to throw a rock.

"Good job Izuku! You got 3 skips in!" Praised Y/n as Izuku had a big blush across his face, he smiled widely as he finally threw a good amount of skips in, Katsuki frowned in jealousy and envy.

It wasn't fair, how could deku receive Y/n's praises and attention, why did she not even sing his praises?

Even when he got his quirk...

"Ooh. Another impressive quirk!"

"You could be a hero with a flashy quirk like that, Katsuki!"

Makes sense.

I'm awesome! I'm better than everyone else!

"Didja hear? Deku doesn't have a quirk!"

"Eh?"

"Right he's quirkless."

"Sucks to be him."

Deku. He's........ not awesome at all. But why did she still hang around him? Another quirkless when she could be with someone better.

"Izuku don't listen to them, you can still be a hero even if no one else sees that." Said Y/n as she gave him a popsicle that she bought, especially for him, his favorite flavor.

Izuku smiled shyly as he ate the popsicle, happy that Y/n wasn't at all like the other kids. Bakugo only got a disappointing stare before she left.

"Forward march! Bakugo hero team!" Said Katsuki before he fell into the creek.

"Kacchan fell in!"

"Hey you okay?"

"I bet he's fine. Kacchan's so strong."

"Get back up here man!"

I was just fine!

"Oh. Yeah I'm okay!"

No big deal!

"Need help? Can you stand?" Asked Izuku.

"Hope you didn't hit your head!"

Why'd he have to look at me like that?

But that was one of the times Y/n had her full attention on me, she picked me up and carried me, made sure I was okay before patting my head.

Why wasn't she like that all of the time? Having her praise her full attention instead of wasting it on that nobody.

Why? Why? WHY?! WHY?!WHY?! WHY?!!!?

-----------------

Author's POV

Y/n looked at the brutal battle, Uraraka's comet home run, and now she saw Ida, Bakugo, and Uraraka standing in front of the group.

"Can anyone tell me why the VIP in this battle was Ida?!" Boomed All Might making Y/n almost dropping her coffee.

'The most traumatic experience of my life and career, my poor coffee.....' Thought Y/n as Momo was explaining Ida's positives and negatives and how he was the only one who actually knew what to do.