Chapter 1: Amnesia.

Começar do início

It's been almost three years since I lost my memory and something inside me clearly doesn't want me to remember my past, but let's be honest here, judging by that dream, maybe my past is not worth remembering.

I mean, sure, I still ask myself questions like, why was I drinking and driving when my father said that I had never touched a bottle of alcohol in my entire life, infact, I always preached to him about quitting but not only did they find alcohol in my system but they also found molly.

I know what you're thinking, you think I probably got dumped that night or I walked in on a girl riding my boyfriend's dick.

Wrong.

I was told that I was a loner, that I wasn't dating anyone, infact, I went to that party alone but when I went deeper into my own investigation, I found two names, two people that might have known me on a personal or maybe even intimate level.

Ryder and Tristan.

Last names unknown.

A girl from my high school music class said I once kissed a guy called Ryder at some hangout spot but he graduated a couple days before my accident and I was actually close to a guy called Tristan, I even found pictures in my phone of Tristan and myself but our relationship looked platonic, I asked the same girl if he graduated too but she said he was in our school year and that he transferred schools right after my accident.

Bunch of dead ends.

From that point forward, I concluded that I was just a teenager who went to a party, tried alcohol for the first time and then I convinced myself that I could drive home under the influence, ignore the fucking dream.

Problem solved.

My parents wanted me to study law at Columbia but I didn't want to, I bet she definitely wanted to but I didn't. I wanted to study art at Kashville university, it's a school so far away from home I'd be excused for not making it to Thanksgiving.

She had applied there back in high school, it was rather different from all the other high educational schools she had applied to, maybe that's why I decided to go here, because it was the last school she would have gone to.

I've been at Kashville for almost two years now and it's been the best life experience of my life, I even got an apartment three months ago because dorm rooms are tiny and I like my freedom when it's truly mine.

I know I don't remember half of my high school experience but college is somehow better than high school.

"Hey!" Myra's loud voice startles me as she enters my bedroom like it's a bathroom, she carelessly throws her bag beside the door and kicks off her shoes.

I glance at the clock on my nightstand, 10AM.

Well, shit.

"Don't you knock? I could have been hooking up with my super hot ethics professor right now." I joke in a sleepy tone, she laughs, rushing to my bed and jumping on it like a child.

She drops beside me, staring at me with the biggest smile on her face, it's one of those smiles that say, 'i have something big to share with you' but she clearly wants me to ask her first.

"You know I'm a bad guesser, Myra, just tell me." I say lazily.

"Okay, so, remember when you told me to help you look for a roommate cause this place is too big for you?" She asks.

"Yeah? Is it you? Did you change your mind?" I ask eagerly, gaping at her cute baby face.

"No, i told you, my parents would kill me if I ever moved out of the dorms." She sighs, sitting up with a pout on her face, I frown. "Anyway, I found someone." She pulls my arm, forcing me to sit up.