Interview

Eddie's Pov

"Ready?" Venom asks, popping above Eddie's shoulder. "We can do this."

"Ready," Eddie breathes out. "You still fine with the plan?"

"Ready," Venom grins, shifting around Eddie's neck and making himself into a necklace shape. "We got this."

"Here we go," Eddie says, getting out of his truck before walking up to the giant mansion and knocking on the door

"Here we go," Eddie says, getting out of his truck before walking up to the giant mansion and knocking on the door. "Hi, I'm Eddie Brock. I'm here to interview Doctor Mengele."

"Please come in," The butler says, bowing his head before allowing Eddie inside.

"Misses Mengele, is Doctor Mengele in his office?" The butler asks after stopping at the living room.

"Not yet! He'll be up soon. Mister Brock! Please come and take a seat!" Misses Mengele chirps, motioning to the chair in front of her as she settles on the couch.

"Thank you so much Misses Mengele. Your home is absolutely beautiful," Eddie tells her with a polite smile.

"Would you like a tour? I'm not sure when my husband will be up again," She explains. "He's bad about things like this."

"It's okay. I have nowhere else to be," Eddie assures her with a chuckle. "It would be an honor to see your home."

"Great!" She smiles, getting up.

Eddie is given a tour through the entire house, spotting each and every one of the cameras, Venom easily storing the data. Finally, coming to the place Doctor Mengele would always disappear to off the cameras.

"What's down there?" Eddie asks curiously.

"Oh! His lab," She explains. "He's in there a lot so I think he's trying to do something. He brought home a whole bunch of documents and said something about them being classified. I think it has to do with that girl who disappeared ten years ago and her discovery."

"You mean Y/N L/N?" Eddie asks.

"That's the one!" She says. "Sad what happened to her. I know they say she just disappeared but that's too convenient an excuse. Someone must have grabbed her."

"You think so?" Eddie asks her, glancing back at the hall before he tears himself away to follow Misses Mengele.

"Oh yes. All the signs were there," She explains, settling in the living room again. "Sorry, Seth says I watch too many crime shows. Even if I was an investigator."

"Really? That's amazing. What did you investigate?" Eddie asks her in surprise.

"Crime scenes," She explains with a smile. "I saw some harsh things and even though the perp was sneaky there was still a few things he left behind. He left behind the needle he injected her with. Sadly all it had was her DNA and the drug he used but it's proof she didn't just vanish. I tried but no one listens to the Doctor's Wife."