No more......

⚠️Chapter Warnings⚠️
⚠️ Held Against Your Will
⚠️ Torture
⚠️Rape/Sexual Assault
⚠️ Starvation
⚠️ Suicidal Ideations/Plan

~~~~

Your Pov

My arms and my shoulders ache from the pain of being kept suspended above me, my broken wrist throbbing from the cuffs that were tight against my wrists. The cuffs press hard on the bandages and splint made to let my wrist heal properly in place but the cuff isn't any bigger so the cuff presses the splint right against the nerves and bones of my wrist. My legs ached with pain too and so did my lower back. I wasn't sure how much time had gone by but when the pig wasn't having his way with me I wasn't allowed to even lay down. He had moved my mattress so I was forced to stay sitting on the cold, hard, stone floor. With my legs now broken in several places it made my hips and lower back throb with pain and not being allowed to at least sit on my mattress was absolute torture.

I sigh and whimper in pain at the gnawing pain in my stomach from my hunger. I had eaten but it was only enough to keep me alive and with my body trying to heal the small amount of food wasn't lasting very long. He was constantly coming into the room, bringing so many people my food starved brain became dizzy just trying to keep count of everyone. I really should just give up at this point, I didn't really know what I was even fighting for anymore. Both hopes that I had of escaping had been crushed and I honestly had no way out of this hell hole anymore. The pain and hunger was too distracting to get much sleep and if I shifted wrong it would send insane amounts of pain shooting through me but I could tell my mind was beginning to break. Occasionally I'd start seeing things, imagining people running in to rescue me that weren't really there. I had sworn I wouldn't break or give in but what hope was there left for me to get out? Maybe if I played nice I would get some extra food and even my mattress back.....

I didn't know anymore. I was losing my mind and my grip with reality. If I finally gave in would I maybe see outside of these four walls? Maybe not. After my stunt he probably wouldn't trust me, not for a very long time and I wasn't sure I could wait for that long at this point. The fire that was burning so bright before was finally beginning to dwindle and I didn't feel I had long left before the flame would burn out. I didn't have the energy to even stoke the coals anymore. A freezing dose of reality had been dumped over my head and I realized I don't have much hope of making it out of here. Maybe there was a way I could end things? I was tired of hoping that I'd get the chance to escape, tired of dreaming someone would gain enough of a conscience and maybe try to rescue me. Even if I did want to run again I wouldn't be able to, not for months at least. I look up at my shackled hands, wondering if I could somehow get my broken wrist out and just stab my self with the splint. Right into the wrist, maybe do it a couple times and hopefully I'd strike a major enough vein to just be able to bleed to death.

I was unlucky and didn't end up with any internal bleeding but even if I did I'm sure he had plenty of doctors on call to keep his secret. Slowly I lower my head again and rest it against the stone wall. I had tried cracking my head against it but he'd caught me and moved me away from the wall which was way more painful so I stopped. I stopped and I begged him to move me back so I could have some support. I let my eyes slide shut again, hot tears welling up and spilling down my cheeks. I thought I had lost the ability to cry but the taste of bitter reality proved that I still had some emotion left in me. My will to fight was dissipating and I was close to giving up. I had nothing and no one left so why was I even trying anymore?

I open my eyes when I hear the familiar jangle of keys, the pig smirking at me as he walks in, a cupcake with a candle in his hand as he walks towards me. I whimper in pain when he uses the toe of his boot to spread my legs apart, wincing from the pain as they're spread before he kneels between my legs. He could see the tears and I could see the delight in his eyes all too well. He pulls out a lighter and he lights the candle that was on the cupcake, my mouth watering at the smell. It was my favorite flavor too, made exactly how I liked it with just the right amount of frosting (can be none) on top.