Jordan's POV

"I'm out." I announce as I set my bowl in the sink, grabbing my bag from off the couch and head towards the front door.

"Me too." Olivia informs as she follows behind me.

"Hey, before you go." Dad stops me. "Don't forget that Spencer and Samantha James—"

"Are enrolling in our school today." Olivia and I say in sync.

Dad hums and nods his head. "Have I mentioned this before?"

"Oh, I don't know." Olivia shrugs. "Maybe just all week long."

"Right." Dad laughs. "Just show them around, introduce them to team, and Liv don't forget what I told you. Since Samantha will be out here she won't be meeting with her—"

"I know. I know. See you later. Bye." Olivia cuts him off, giving him a hug before she start pushing me towards the door. "Hurry up before he tries to tell us again."

For a week every time Dad opens his mouth it has always been about Spencer and Samantha James, he had something to say about them every five seconds. Like I get it their stats are good, I am just happy that they're finally here so he can stop talking about them. He had me watch their videos, usually when we watch films from other schools it's to learn the opponent it's quite useful because we can gain a great deal from looking at the specific opponents we will be facing on game day from an individual level.

And he use it to break down why a specific play didn't work, how their team was or was not able to defend effectively or just to teach new plays. But this time around he just wanted to show me how good they are — and to show me what they both brought to the team. In Samantha video collection there's a year gap missing, I went searching for those videos but instead of finding those missing files I found an article about her. She took her school to court because they wouldn't let her tryout, she had manage to get thousands of people to sign a petition which the court took into consideration.

The school tried to fight back and it went on for a while until she won the case and became the first female football player at Crenshaw and the second female in history to be placed on the boys team. She is definitely a interesting person because I have never met a girl interested in watching football let alone playing. When I get to school I speak to some of the boys on the team, I can't wait for the boys to find out that we are getting a female football player on the team — my dad has made me keep that we were even getting two new transfers.

Rounding the corner I see Hadley leaning against the wall talking to her friends, sneaking behind her I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. "Morning."

Hadley giggles as she turns around to face me while friends smirks at each other and walk away, she wrap her arms around my neck. "Morning to you too." She kisses me as she turn us around so that my back is against the wall and she's standing in front of me. "So, how many times did your dad talk about them before you left the house this morning?" I stare at her blankly causing her to giggle. "Did you meet her yet?"

Just because I couldn't tell the boys didn't mean I couldn't tell anybody. "No, I haven't met them yet." I emphasize them because she's been more interested in Samantha than Spencer.

"I mean, I know her brother's coming with her but there's ton of boys on the team already and it's nothing interesting, but this is the first I'm hearing of a female football player."

"Sh." I look around to make sure nobody heard her. "You didn't tell your friends, did you?"

"I didn't tell anybody." She assures as she kisses me but before I could really get into it she breaks the kiss. "I don't get how a girl can like that type of stuff, it's unnatural."