"Cut less, that’s too much."

"Enough, that's enough, there’s only such a small piece originally, we won't have much left if you cut it more."

Every time the director of the spice warehouse and the director of the financial department watched the Masters cut these rare spices, they felt as uncomfortable as if they were cutting meat from their hearts. Not only was cutting just a little bit worth a lot of money, but these rare spices were also difficult to buy even with a lot of money.

These Masters naturally didn't want to cut too much, but if the amount of spice was too little, they could not determine the quality.

After the quality of all the rare spices were confirmed, the quality judged by Meng Yang was completely on point with no errors at all.

The director of management conversed with the director of the finance department: "It’s too wasteful to do this every time. After letting Meng Yang confirm it, let’s choose a few samples for random inspection. We don't need to burn all of them to make the determinations."

The director of the finance department nodded in agreement, "I'll go talk to the Chairman about this matter."

Thinking about the spices that were wasted before, by burning them in vain, they both felt very distressed. Now that they had someone like Meng Yang, who had such an acute sense of smell, they could save a lot of rare spices in the future.

Even the masters who didn't like Meng Yang, seeing Meng Yang get the right to classify rare spices again, had nothing to say. Even they couldn't help but start to admire how Meng Yang could have such a keen sense of smell with such a high olfactory quotient.

Seeing Meng Yang's side was done, Lin Songtai asked Meng Yang to watch over Wu Feng and the others so they would not make a mistake. Then sat down by himself and started sipping his tea.

Wu Feng complained to Meng Yang: "The colour is easy to recognize, but the description of smell in the book is so abstract it's hard to feel."

"Because smell is an abstract existence, it’s already very difficult to describe it." With a smile, Meng Yang continued: "Every object has its own unique smell, and these smells represent the experience of an object. For example, for these plants, how long have they been exposed to sunlight, how much water they have absorbed, in what kind of soil and environment they have grown, and how many natural nutrients have they obtained, after they have grown, what has someone done to them, it's all reflected in the smell and cannot be faked."

"When it comes to counterfeiting," Wu Feng stated: "Isn’t it often discovered how some people make fake precious spices to cheat people? There are also fake expensive perfumes and stuff. There’s also cheap perfumes formulated with chemical liquids, obviously with added bad things for health, but some people think it smells good and cheap, so they still use it."

"That’s the difference between knowing and not knowing." Meng Yang continued: "Just like we classify these spices by quality here, after learning and practising, some people will understand how to distinguish quality from the smell. Without learning and practising, or even understanding, they naturally wouldn't know how to. Whether it’s a true or a false spice or perfume, people who understand can distinguish, while the people who do not understand can not distinguish. No matter how similar the smell is, there are differences.  Because the smell itself is not deceptive, it just depends on whether or not you have the ability to distinguish it."

Wu Feng nodded, thinking Meng Yang’s words made sense.

Taking the dry sticks Wu Feng put in the basket out, Meng Yang put it in another basket after a little smell, then taught Wu Feng some tips for distinguishing the smell.

Wu Feng listened carefully, feeling the methods Meng Yang was teaching him was much easier to understand than what was written in the book or what the teachers had taught. The people next to him also listened carefully. Gradually even the people on Yu Junchen’s side slowed down their hands and also started listening to him secretly. When the Masters found out, they said nothing, because everything Meng Yang said was very good.

"Masters, good news!" Walking in quickly from the outside, Vice President Sun spoke with a little excitement: "The president has just received news from the general meeting. They have already decided about the academic exchange meeting with foreign psychotherapy teams at the general meeting. They are letting our branch take charge of it."

"Really? Didn't they say the Beiyun branch was more promising?" a Master questioned.

"Of course it is true. It’s already been confirmed. The president has already started to make arrangements. So the Masters should also make preparations. A meeting will be held in an hour." Vice President Sun answered.

This academic exchange meeting was very important. Their branch and other branches were all working hard and were actively fighting for it. Now that it was determined they have won the opportunity for their branch, not only the Masters were thrilled, even the students and other members were also very happy. Because of this start, there would be more benefits in the future.