Inserting the windmill in the stroller, Meng Yang played with the rattle by himself while walking down the lane with Luo Xiu sightseeing.

There was a small stall selling breakfast on the side of the road. Feeling the boiled bone soup on the stall smelled good, Meng Yang took Luo Xiu to sit down and ordered a bowl of wonton.

When the wontons were served, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu shared them. Meng only drank the soup, while Lo Xiu had all the wontons.

Seeing he liked the soup, Luo Xiu asked, "Want to have another bowl of soup?"

Meng Yang shook his head to refuse, "It's only delicious if you eat it like this. Drinking just the soup won't taste so good."

What Meng Yang actually enjoyed was the happiness of sitting on the side of the road with Luo Xiu, eating the same bowl of wonton. Not the bowl of wonton nor the soup itself.

After they were done eating the wonton, the two of them continued walking holding hands. On the way when he saw small snacks or gadgets, Meng Yang would ask Luo Xiu to buy them for him. It wasn’t that he ate everything that was bought for him. He only enjoyed the process and let the assistant take snacks.

The corners of Meng Yang's mouth were always smiling. While Luo Xiu felt happy as long as he saw Meng Yang happy.

"In the future, can we do this often? Wander around in such a beautiful town, find a place where no one knows us, with just the two of us?" Meng Yang asked.

Luo Xiu responded, "As long as you want, you don't have to wait for the future, we can do it now."

"It's better to wait for our child to be older. When both of us are not so busy." Meng Yang turned to look at him, "The Cheng family's affairs haven’t been resolved yet, plus, I haven’t graduated. When there are no more worries about the future, we’ll be able to enjoy this slow life with peace of mind."

Looking at him, Luo Xiu nodded.

The number of people around them gradually increased as many residents in the small towns specially came to see them. As Meng Yang didn't want to be watched, he went back with Luo Xiu. After lunch, the two took their child back to the city.

As there would be a batch of newly arrived spices in the aromatherapy branch,  Meng Yang and the others had to go to the spice warehouse to classify all the spices according to their quality. For them, this was both learning and work.

Meng Yang once again took part in the classification of rare and precious spices. His method of classification was to only pick up the spices to see then smell them. Other masters needed to cut some of the raw materials to burn them, observe the smoke and smell the smell of burning before they could determine the quality of the spices. Because the smell of the raw materials itself differed greatly from the smell after burning. But since these were rare and precious spices, even if it was only a little bit, it was still very precious. When each of them could only be confirmed after burning them, when accumulated, it was very wasteful.

After making a record on the label paper, Meng Yang then pasted it on the wooden box. The staff then brought it to the Masters, where they would cut some of them, burned them to see if the quality judged by Meng Yang was correct. If the quality Meng Yang judged was correct for each of the spices, then after this quarter, all precious spices would be directly classified by Meng.

Although this was not a big right in the Aromatherapy Branch, it was still a very important job. Usually, these Masters would compete to do it. Furthermore, the more precious spices he was exposed to, the more experience Meng Yang accumulated, which was of significant benefit to him.