Chapter : 40

___________________

Travel
___________________

Chapter Forty: Travel
Anne's POV

It has been over two months since we returned from Thailand. Zach and Jennifer had a baby girl named Elise. Right now, the whole happy family has decided to take a break and we're on a trip to LA. Yes it was Dom's wish too so we're fulfilling his wish and our promise to visit here once. Things between us are now amazing. And we have also came up with this thing. When I snap my fingers, I'm not his girlfriend but his bestfriend and the other way around. On the another snap, we're back to normal.

Tonight we all have planned to go to a club. Whoever wants to drink can drink or others can eat and dance or do whatever. First we had decided to go to some diner and have a play night but girls decided to go clubbing today. I'm in Sophia's room who is discussing her exotic night spent with Mateo the last week. And they have never stopped after that. Even though we didn't want to listen, she made us do so. It sounded so cringe. Atleast keep something private.

Anyway. I was here to help myself choose something to wear tonight but these girls just won't stop talking about their erotic nights. All of them present here have lost virginity and Ambrose was discussing with me about my brother and her night. How shameless. I decided to walk back to my room atleast Dom won't talk any stupid thing as these ladies.

Since Grace was not in that room. I knocked on her room before entering to mine. She opened the door and walked out wearing an amazing red shining dress. It had a deep v-neck exposing a lot of her skin. I thought that despite anyone else, she'll give me an honest advise. "You're looking amazing." I commented. "Thanks but why aren't you dressed yet?" Because no one is ready to help me. "That's why I called you. All the girls are busy in their own selves and I'm too confused. I also want to ask you for a serious advice." I cried and she nodded.

"Come inside. We'll talk while I dress you up." So sweet of her. We walked in her room where Richie wasn't there and I sat down. "What is it?" She asked sitting beside me. "First of all, check both of the dresses I have brought with me and choose which one should I wear." I threw the bag and she caught it right on time.

"Second of all?" She's too smart. Lord! How should I ask her? "Uhh... I was thinking to give myself to him now.. you getting me? I mean like.. today everyone was talking about their nights and all and I just realised that I made him wait for too long.. I don't know how to frame the sentence but are you getting me?" I asked fidgeting with my hand and not knowing what I was blabbering. I looked up and saw a wide-eyed Grace looking at me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

She grabbed my shoulders and took a circle making me circle with her in the room while she was laughing her lungs out. "Ofcourse girl, you should give yourself to him if you think you're ready. And yes that's the truth that he has waited a lot for you but never had he had eyes for some one else. So before he changes his mind, you change yours. If you're ready, then go for it girl!" She exclaimed and I smiled at her. After that she quickly chose a beautiful golden shiny dress for me and caked my face with make up.

"Is there anything you don't wear and he knows that you're uncomfortable in it?" "Yes, there are many such things but why?" I questioned her question. "Because, he will not let you go away from himself even for a second. Just tell me what is it." She asked. "High heels." Yeah.. I never wear heels because I am already tall and I'm not at all comfortable in those.

 I never wear heels because I am already tall and I'm not at all comfortable in those