Chapter : 4

What's coming is better than what's gone.

___________________

Treat
___________________

Chapter four : Treat
Dominic's POV

It was almost three when I reached the park where we first met. I wonder how Ambrose will be torturing her with endless questions. Soon I was out of my little thinking session when my eyes landed on the beauty queen.

She was wearing a white tee with olive pants. I wondered how she'd always manage to look this beautiful. One thing I know for sure is that she never wears make up because I didn't find any make up related stuff in her room.

"Hey Stella! How was the torture?" I joked and she chuckled saying "She didn't get what she wanted. I mean I just said what she needed to know that's it."

Smarty pants I see. "Dom I want to share something about my past. I have went through too much and trusting someone doesn't comes easily to me but with you it feels different, okay. And when I tell you something, I tell you with a trust, trust that you'll never break hopefully and you'd never -" she was cut short with my index finger on her lips. She's gone through too much. I can see it clearly.

"Stella, I promise you that I won't tell a single word to any soul. I won't break your trust or judge you. But just know that you're not forced and have all time in world. There's no urgency okay. You can tell me whenever you want." I whispered.

"I'm ready Dom. I want to open up to you. Let me start with the beginning. Nine years ago, I-I lost my parents in a car accident. They had gone to a business trip and while returning back on my birthday, they met with an accident, their car was on fire, we couldn't even find the - the body, just.. we just found the ashes." Her voice cracking at the end and eyes were glossy.

"Stella, let's get in my car, and go somewhere better than here. Is it okay if I take you to my place?" I said already grabbing her hand. I could sense people looking at us with weird reaction and no way in hell do I want her to get uncomfortable. As we sat in the car I started driving towards ny home that was just two minutes from here. As I took her in my room, she continued. I don't think she even knew that she was crying before my thumb softly caressed her cheeks as I stroke my thumb on her soft cheek, wiping the tears away.

"I have a twin brother too, we both left the house and went to my aunt's place. We were too small to stay alone. My aunt was a very nice person." She said sobbing this time.

"Stella.. it's okay. Calm down beautiful. You're strong." I started saying all happy things. I am not actually good at consoling people so all I can do is ask her to calm down. "Stella, are you sure? I mean look at you. I don't think you should -"

"I want to Dom. I want to. I've been bottling up all this in me since a lot of time. It will take a bit time but I know I have to tell it to anyone sooner or later. And I don't mind if 'the anyone' here is you. Because I feel like I'm knowing you since a long period of time. Even though I'm not." She said. How is she feeling just like me? I feel the same. It feels like we're connected in some way but yet I don't know.

She took in a deep breath and said, "So yeah my aunt took us in her home, she had a husband and a son. Her husband has done vulnerable things to me. He stole my virginity. He stole all of my innocence the very next week since I started living there. At first he used to threathen me that he will kill my brother if I tell anyone about this. So every night he used to come and I had to spread my legs for him. Every night" what the hell? Her uncle did that too her!? That's so bad.