Chapter : 5

Don't wish for it.
Work for it.

___________________

Cooking
___________________

Chapter five: Cooking
Anne's POV

It felt like a relief, after opening up myself to him and also knowing that he also likes me the way I do. Now we're descending the stairs so that he could give me the treat.

But what I didn't expect was that he is going to cook. For me. I mean I thought that when I was talking about treat, he'll give me treat in some restaurant or something but he's gonna cook. For me.

That's hard to digest to be honest but I'll go with the flow. He said there are somethings that I should know before entering in his life. His actual life and not the one he shows to the world.

After my break down upstairs he's been utterly peaceful, calm and honest with me. I was actually taken aback when he asked me that, but that was expected sooner or later and I don't mind sharing my feelings to him the same way he did.

I asked him to drop me home because Ambrose was worried and we decided to meet tomorrow evening for my treat. He'd pick me up from my place at 5.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We both even gave each other nicknames secretly in our stupid head and blurted that out. "Stella? You okay?" He asked, brows furrowed in confusion as he kept looking me in eyes with concern. "Yeah. I am. Why would you ask that?" I asked even more confused. Ofcourse I'd be okay.

"Because, beautiful, I've been asking you since a while what would you eat and you're not answering me, what are you thinking about?" He asked as he kept both his hands on my shoulder warming them up. I took in a deep breath, ignoring the heat he was producing and answered, "Well, I was thinking about everything. About yesterday, about us... About our feelings." I shrugged. Recalling the moment when I was in his arms. It was so good. So warm, I felt like I want to be laid there forever and don't want to wake up ever. But they're all just dreams.

"Well then Crystal, this dream will come true soon too. And yes, you blurted this out not too loudly but you did." He winked and walked in towards the kitchen and I blushed under his stare at me. "What do you want Stella?" He asked leaving me confused. I want err- him?

"You dirty minded person I'm asking you what do you want for dinner." He was laughing loudly and I was smiling at how his laugh was. The sound was like a music I can keep as my alarm and wake up to.

"What is the best you can make?" I asked now amused because he asked me to tell him what I want so that definitely means that he can make everything.

"Okay, so you want to eat what I make the best. Well I'll make it but for that you have to sit out in the dining table because I can't share my special recipe with ya." He smiled as he started taking out all the ingredients and I huffed. Without saying anything, I walked out and sat on the beautiful dining table.

I quickly texted Ambrose that I'm at Dom's place and she needn't worry about me because she was at Evelyn's place to study a subject and before I could tell her she ran off.

His dining table was small yet elegant, there were lights up, hanging on the ceiling. A vase in the centre of the white tables with two chairs on a parallel side and one on the other two sides. I was looking around the room, a photo frame on wall, then the interior then the amazing flower outside the house and that led me to a garden.