********

WandaVision

Two days before WestView

"I'm sorry Wanda but we can't continue the search for Dakota-"

"What?"

"She's been missing for over five months and you...look at you! I think you just need to accept the fact that she's gone."

"No...she's not gone. I-I she's still here! Please don't do this, she's all I have. Please!"

"I'm sorry..."

Present

Agatha clapped loudly disturbing Wanda from her previous memories as they all rushed back, including the one on how she created the hex in the first place.

"Funny how you created this to be with your sister but the second you saw your dead boyfriend you rushed back in his arms and forgot all about her." Agatha shook her head.

"T-That's not true." Wanda stuttered.

"Is it?" Agnes stood up. "I barely recall you and Dakota bonding. It was always Vision, Vision Vision and then the boys. You know, maybe Dakota is better off without you." With that, Agatha snapped and disappeared in thin air making Wanda look around warily.

"Mom! Mom help us!"

"Mom!" The boys cried out again and Wanda ran out of the house quickly, turning the corner of the street to find her two boys being held hostage by Agatha with Dakota on the ground to weak to stand.

"Mom!"

"I know what you are." Agatha tightened her grip on the boys necks making them gasp and Wanda ran forward.

"It's okay baby, it's okay." She tried reassuring them, her hands glowing red. Her eyes were constantly flickering over to Dakota to see if she was seriously hurt but she just looked exhausted as if she had been drained.

"You have no idea how dangerous you are." Agatha continued. "You're supposed to be a myth! A being capable of spontaneous creations, but here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner."

"Let go of my children." Wanda ordered.

"Oh, yes, you're children." Agatha scoffed. "And Vision, Dakota, this whole little life you've made, this is Chaos Magic, Wanda. And that makes you, The Scarlet Witch."

-

After the battle with Agatha, Wanda, Vision, and Dakota made their way back home for the last time.

Dakota immediately found herself running into the boys room to find them in bed waiting for their parents to tuck them in and she smiled giving both of them a warm hug before kissing their cheeks.

Wanda and Vision were patiently waiting outside the room, letting Dakota have her moment with the boys when the doorbell rang and they exchanged confused looks.

Vision was the one to open the door and raised a brow upon seeing Steve Harrington. Wanda was also surprised to see him there. She had released everyone from her spell so why was he here?

"Is Dakota around?" He asked and Wanda nodded.

"I'll go get her." She whispered before knocking on the boys room and peeking in.

"Someone's here to see you Dakota." She told her sister and Koda nodded, giving the boys one last hug before exiting the room.

She found herself looking back one more time as Wanda and Vision went in to say goodbye before heading downstairs and finding Steve pacing around in the living room.

"Steve?"

"Dakota!" He rushed toward her, engulfing her in a hug and she melted in his arms. "Oh my god, what happened?" He lifted her chin up to see scratches on her face and she sniffed.

"It's fine." She smiled, tears springing into her eyes.

"Hey..." Steve cupped her face. "What's wrong?"

"We're leaving." Dakota croaked out . "For good."

"What?"

"I'm sorry-"

"Hey-" Steve shook his head. "I-It's fine, we'll work it out."

"No, Steve you don't understand." Dakota let a tear roll down down her cheek. "I'm leaving forever. I'm not coming back."

Steve stared at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean this...this isn't going to work out."

"Dakota..." Steve caressed her cheek. "I don't care if we're galaxies apart, I will find you."

Dakota smiled sadly. "I love you."

" I love you too." Steve whispered before leaning forward, and pressing his lips against hers. They each poured their heart and soul into the kiss not wanting it to end before Steve pulled away for air and leaned his forehead against Koda's.

He smiled at her lovingly before disintegrating into orange and yellow dust and Dakota stood there, unmoving.

"Dakota?" Wanda's voice moved her from her frozen state and she turned around to face her sister.

Behind Wanda, she could see out the living room window and how the Hex was close to reaching their home.

Dakota ran to her sister and Wanda welcomed her in her arms, sobbing, not wanting to let her go again.

"I will find you." Wanda promised, tucking a piece of Koda's  hair behind her ear. "I'll see you soon Dakota."

-

Back in the Stranger Things Universe

Dakota jolted awake and sat up looking around her room. Steve was laid beside her, snoring softly after a exhausting day of work and she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

She had dreamed of being with Wanda and Vision in a small town in Jersey. Dreamed of Wanda having kids, meeting Steve there, seeing Pietro again, being taken by their neighbor who had turned out to be a witch and the final battle.

Wanda was up in the air fighting Agatha all alone. She seemed to be losing and Dakota couldn't bear to stand there and watch.

She had been overwhelmed with worry for her sister, her nephews, Vision, Steve, and anger towards the woman trying to hurt them that the next thing that happened was unbelievable.

She had been engulfed in flames, phoenix wings sprouting from her back and then everything else was a blur.

She and Wanda had managed to take down Agatha and then she found herself back in their home, saying goodbye to Steve and then Wanda.

"I will find you. I'll see you soon Dakota."

Those words lingered in her head and she closed her eyes before laying back down next to Steve.

It was all just a dream....right?