********

Dakota's POV                                     [Edited]

I woke up in the morning before my alarm and realized someone's arms were around me. I panicked for second before remembering Steve slept with me and I turned around, facing his sleeping figure.

He looked so cute and innocent when he slept. I brushed some hair out of his eyes and traced his jawline slowly when he suddenly moved and I froze.

His eyes fluttered open and I smiled softly. "Morning sleepy head."

"Hi." He mumbled in his husky morning voice and I blushed. Why is he so attractive? "Wake me up when we need to go." He mumbled laying his head between my neck and I giggled.

"Steve, we have to meet Robin and Dustin at Scoops in an hour." I said and he groaned.

"I don't want too."

"But we need to find the Evil Russian." I played with his hair and he sighed.

"Just five more minutes." He looked up at me. "Please?"

"Fine." I gave in. "Just five more minutes."

-

Dakota's POV

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!

"Excuse me! Ahoy!" A little girl hit the bell on the front counter trying to get Robin and I's attention.

"Hello?" She asked and I nudged Robin. She sighed and took off her headphones, going over to the girl who I recognized as Lucas' little sister.

"I'd like to try the peanut butter chocolate swirl, please." She smiled sweetly and Robin shook her head.

"No. No more samples today."

"Why not?" Erica asked.

"Because your abusing our companies policy." Robin leaned back.

"Where's the sailor man?" Erica asked and Robin gave her tight grin.

"Sorry, he can't help you. He's busy."

"Busy with what?" The girl asked.

"Spy craft." I grinned at her and she narrowed her eyes at Robin and I before huffing and leaving.

I giggled. "I like her."

-

Third Person POV

"You see anything?" Dustin asked Steve as they hid behind a plant in the food court.

"Uh, I guess I don't totally know what I'm looking for." Steve looked around cluelessly with binoculars up to his eyes.

"Evil Russians." Dustin said.

"Yeah exactly, I don't know what an evil Russian looks like."

"Tall, blonde, not smiling." Dustin described.

"Mm-hmm?"

"Also look for earpieces, cameras, duffel bags, that sort of thing." He looked over at Steve.

"Right, duffel bags." Steve shifted his gaze up, to the second floor to see the girl he had been trying to get a date with, flirting with another man. Someone he knew.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me."

"What?" Dustin asked.

"Anna Jacobi's talking to that meat head Mark Lewinsky!" He whined.

"Dude, if you're not going to focus just gimme the binoculars." Dustin sighed.

"Oh Jesus Christ! Whatever happened to standards!" Steve ignored him. "I mean Lewinsky never even came off the bench!"