********

Third POV                                           [Edited]

Robin, Steve, and Dakota all felt relaxed after the doctor had stuck that needle gun in their neck. Funny how they thought it was some kind of virus that would kill them slowly or something.

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything." Steve told the girls. "Do you guys?"

Dakota leaned her head on Steve's and let out a sigh, her eyes fluttering close for a second. "I don't."

"Me neither. I mean, I feel fine, I feel normal." Robin told them.

"Yeah...I kind of feel good." Steve chuckled and the girls did too.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asked the two and they nodded their heads furiously. "I like it too!" She laughed.

"Me three." Dakota slurred and they all giggled childishly.

"Morons. They messed up the drug!"

"They messed it up!" Dakota laughed hysterically.

"Morons! Hey morons!" Robin yelled trying to get the guards attention and Steve joined in.

"Morons! Whoa!"

"There's definitely something wrong with us." Dakota giggled.

"Something wrong." Steve repeated with a smile as the door opened and the guards walked back in with the doctor.

The three stared up at them with wide eyes before Dakota laughed. "You remind me of my grandpa before he died." She told one of the guards and the three burst out laughing.

"You're grandpa was that ugly?" Robin asked.

"Not that much." Dakota giggled returning her attention back to the doctor and her smile faded away as she saw him take out torture tools.

"Would now be a good time to mention that I don't like doctors?" She asked and he ignored her.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The lead guard asked the three teenagers and they all nodded. "Who do you work for?" He asked.

"Scoops." Steve answered and the girls giggled.
"Scoops Ahoy."

"How did you find us?" The man asked ignoring the teens antics.

"Totally by accident." Steve grinned up at the man.

"More lies." The Russian told the doctor and they all looked over at him as he shrugged before picking up some clippers.

"What is that shiny little toy?" Steve asked, entranced by the man as he came toward him before panicking as he grabbed his hand and went to pull out his fingernail. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey! Wait! Whoa!"

"There was a code!" Dakota screamed not wanting to get Steve hurt. "There was a code! We heard a code!"

The doctor stopped and looked up at the guard. "Code? What code?" He asked.

"The week is long, the silver cat feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah." Dakota told him. "You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town!"

"Yeah!" Robin giggled. "And we picked it up on our Cerebro and we cracked it in a day!"

"A day!" Dakota repeated.

"You think you're so smart-" Robin continued. "But a couple of kids who scoop ice cream for a living cracked your code in a day and now, people know you're here."

"Who knows your here, suka?" The guard yelled.

"Uh, well, Dustin knows." Steve said and Dakota kicked him. "Yeah, Dustin Henderson, he knows."