********

WandaVision

All-New Halloween Spooktacular

Dakota woke up to the sounds of screaming and groaned snuggling into her pillow before realizing pillows aren't supposed to be hard...and breathing.

"No!" Dakota screamed waking Steve up. "Damn it, if my brother finds out you spent the night he'll kill you." She panicked.

"Relax-" Steve yawned. "We didn't do anything wrong. We just fell asleep watching a movie."

"I know, I know." Dakota got up. "But I prefer my boyfriends alive so..." she went toward the window. "Out you go."

Steve sighed and hopped out but not before stealing a quick kiss from Dakota as he left and telling her he'll see her later.

Koda smiled and waved at him before changing and heading downstairs to see Wanda scream as she turned around. "Don't do that!" She scolded Pietro.

"Where do you keep your water-balloons?" He asked.

"What? We don't have water-balloons." Wanda told him.

"Then where are we going to put all this shaving cream?" He asked holding two bottles up and Wanda made a face. "It was Billy's idea." He pointed to Tommy.

"I'm Tommy!"

"And don't you forget it!" Pietro told him before catching sight of Dakota at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh hey sis. How'd you sleep?"

"Good." Dakota smiled.

"You know, I didn't see Steve leave last night." He appeared at her side and she rolled her eyes.

"You were already asleep by the time he left Piet."

"Uh huh." He said.

"Wait- Dakota! Why aren't you wearing your costume?" Wanda asked.

"Because I'm not going to look like that." She pointed at her.

"What? What's wrong with this one?" Wanda asked and Dakota and Pietro shared a look before Koda shook her head.

"I'm going to to get cereal." She said leaving the room and Wanda frowned.

"You're still coming trick or treating with us right?" She called after her.

"Um...sure!"

-

"Do you remember when we were at the orphanage after mom and dad died?" Wanda asked Pietro as they watched Dakota go off with Billy and Tommy. "What was the name of that kid who was always trying to steal your boots? You know, he was the one that had the uh the skin thing."

"You're testing me." Pietro pointed at her.

"No I'm not." Wanda lied.

"Hey, it's cool. I know I look different."

"Why do you look different?" She asked.

"You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La, I wouldn't want to be reminded of the past either." Pietro told her just as Tommy joined them with Koda and Billy not far behind.