********

Dakota's POV                            [Edited]

"No!" I screamed before the portal closed and I was sent flying back into a pool of water before coming out dry and flying past a young boy in a uniform who was holding a bowl of cereal and it dropped as he caught sight of me giving me a clear view of a tattoo on his wrist of an...umbrella?

The interaction lasted less than five seconds before I kept flying past different universes before the star shaped portal spit me out on the hard floor of someone's house.

I groaned and there was a yelp followed by loud gasps and I sat up coming face to face with two teens who looked around my age, and a bunch of kids.

The girl who looked around my age grabbed a gun off the table and pointed it at me. "Who are you and how the hell did you get here?"

I gulped. "M-My name is Dakota Maximoff and I uh think I teleported here?"

"Teleported?" The girl asked.

"Well it's kind of a long story." I grimaced and she narrowed her eyes at me before some people burst into the house carrying an unconscious boy.

What the-

"They're coming!" A man with a mustache said locking the door before turning around and seeing me on the ground.

"Who the hell-" He was cut off by a loud growl outside and everyone immediately went on alert.

Something crashed threw the window and my eyes widened as it opened its face like a flower, but instead of it being pretty it had millions of sharp teeth making me scream.

The girl and the man with the mustache started shooting at it but it wasn't dying. The creature leapt toward one of the kids and without thinking I snapped my fingers and it caught on fire.

The man with the stache nudged it as the fire vanished before looking at me in shock when another crashed through the window but this one was dead.

Everyone was immediately confused and we jumped when an awful screeching sound was heard along with random thumps against the house before it all went quiet.

"This is the part where we die." I whispered and they all ignored me as the lock on the door started unlocking itself before opening and we all braced ourselves for whoever or whatever was coming.

Instead of an ugly beast coming through the door like I expected, a small girl with her hair slicked back and a bloody nose stepped inside and we all stared with mouths agape.

"Eleven!" A boy with black hair greeted her and she smiled.

"Mike!" She gasped as he engulfed her in a hug and I awed silently. They look so cute!

"I never gave up on you!" Mike said pulling away from the girl with tears in his eyes. I called every night. Every night for-"

"353 days." The girl cut off softly. "I heard."

"Why didn't you tell me you were there?" The boy asked. "That you were okay?"

"Because I wouldn't let her." Stache man stepped in and Eleven, I think her name was, stepped away from Mike. "The hell is this? Where have you been?"

"Where have you been?" She fired back glaring at him before her gaze softened as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You've been hiding her." Mike suddenly said. "You've been hiding her this whole time!" He shoved the older man.

"Hey!" Stache snapped grabbing him by the shirt collar. "Let's talk. Alone."

Damn

The two guys disappeared into a room in the house and two boys, one with curly hair, and the other with short hair, stepped up to the girl engulfing her in a hug.

"We missed you." The short haired one said.

"Me too."

"We talked about you pretty much every single day." Curly boy chuckled. Eleven studied him before reaching out and touching his front teeth.

"Teeth." She stated.

The boy chuckled. "Oh? You like these purls." He purred at her and I made a face.

"Eleven?" A girl with fiery red hair said softly."Hey, um, I'm Max." She held out her hand. "I've heard a lot about you."

Eleven stared at her before pushing past her and into the arms of a woman. "Hey sweetheart." The woman whispered.

Eleven pulled away. "Can I see him?" She asked and the woman's face fell before leading her into a separate room and everyone turned to me as I stood up, dusting myself off.

"What? Do I have something on my face." I asked.

"Sorry uh who are you?" A guy asked.

"Dakota. Dakota Maximoff."

"And what are you doing here?"

"I...I'm not sure I just kind of arrived here. Where am I?"

"Hawkins, Hawkins Indiana."A boy with big hair answered and I turned to look at him.

"Indiana?!"

"Where did you come from?" Curly headed boy asked.

"Um New York." I replied.

They all stared at me flabbergasted. "New York?! What the hell are you doing here then?"

"I-I don't know! I was hoping you guys could tell me. Oh my god my sister! And Clint! They're probably freaking out right now-"

"Whoa, whoa, calm down there Red. It's okay, we'll help you." Big hair told me. "I'm Steve Harrington."

The girl from before, Eleven I think her name was, walked back into the room and cocked her head at me. "Who are you?"

"Dakota Maximoff." I said and she nodded.

"Cool."

I raised a brow as she went into the kitchen and everyone lost interest in me as they started talking about closing some gate and how they needed to kill a virus before they split up and I was left in the house with three kids and Steve.

This is a Strange... (see what I did there ;) )

"So is anyone going to explain to me what's going on?" I asked and a young African American boy shook his head.

"Sorry, it's confidential."

I sighed looking at the kids. "Do any of you guys have a cell phone so I can call my sister please?"

"Cell phone?"