(Photo credits to the one and only author)

My eyes dart to his face. He is always calm and handsome. Everytime I wonder what made my boring and uninterested life take a turn into marrying this wonderful man. I didn't notice that I was staring him for quite a while.

Jimin was lost in his husband that he didn't hear the chuckles from the elders and his husband's hand loosing their grip. He was brought back from his trance by Yejin who called him. He tilted his head confusingly as when they came there.

No one's pov...

Yoongi sulkingly loosened his grip from his husband and turn towards the culprits who broke their moment. He scoffed at his Hero who was looking at the sky like he didn't even disturb the couple. "Jimin baby....", Yejin called the lost boy taking him out of the trance. Jimin tilted his head in confusion and that made all of them coo internally at the cute male.

"Huh..",that was all came from him. "Minnie get your husband for breakfast before he devour you as breakfast with his eyes", Hyunbin said making everyone laugh and the couple dunk their head down in embrassment. Jimin just nodded and others left the garden to the mansion and to dining area. Jimin just fidgets his fingers and he can feel the warm hands off his body. His mind is unknowingly upset but that didn't long as the warm hands held his small hands fitting perfectly. He looked up at his husband's smiling face and stared at him.
Yoongi dragged the silent boy inside the mansion. They saw everyone sitting in the dining table waiting for them. Yoongi guided Jimin to the seat near Namjoon and sat with Taehyung.
"Where did you go in the morning Hyung I was searching for you?", Jungkook asked Yoongi as soon as he takes the sit. Mins and Kims were surprised to see the way Jungkook talk with Yoongi. Yoongi just chuckled at the boy and said, "I had a little work here kookie. I went to take care of that. If it is anything important you could have called me idiot kookie", he replied getting some laughs from Mins and Jeons and a smile from Kims at the sulking and pouting Jungkook. Everyone failed to notice but two members didn't failed to notice that angelic smile of Kim Taehyung who was looking down to hide his smile shaking his head at the talk of the duo,even though it is small Jungkook and Jin didn't fail to notice it.

 Everyone failed to notice but two members didn't failed to notice that angelic smile of Kim Taehyung who was looking down to hide his smile shaking his head at the talk of the duo,even though it is small Jungkook and Jin didn't fail to notice it

Jungkook got stunned by the small smile like always. But his mischievous and sulking brain had other plans."Yah you Kim Taehyung, how dare you smile at me. Your Hyung is calling me idiot and you're smiling. Say something", just like that a stunned Taehyung looked up feeling everyone's eyes on him. This is new to him. Eating breakfast with laughing and bickerings. He was embarrassed by his husband who was fake glaring at him. He turned toward Yoongi who was suppressing his laugh at the younger's face. "Ummm...hyung ....I....mmm...you can continue later after breakfast", Taehyung don't know what to say and he splitted saying Yoongi to continue insulting the younger After breakfast. This made the last string of control in Yoongi blast. He bagan to laugh loudly while Jungkook was looking in disbelief at Tae who was looking at Yoongi admiringly. Jimin and Mins are taking in every second of this moment in their heart . While Jin and Namjoon are shedding tears at the scene. They feel relaxed after all these years seeing such a sight of their sons' smile.After some sulking and bickering between Yoongi and Jungkook everyone started to eat. Aera was happy with this family, she knew that these Jeon boys will get the family together. She saw the shine in Namjin's eyes.She is happy.