She look at me before placing her bag next to me. She looked at my leg was strapped in the air and she sighed.

"Is anything broken?" she asked while lifting the sheet to look at the cast.

"Well my heart is," I said and she looked away.

"I was being serious Lorenzo,"

"Don't I look serious?" I asked and she looked back at me.

"Well your not the only one," she said

"Then let's fix it-"

"No, just stop," she said.

"I have a broken leg and arm, a gun shot wound and a few bruises from the car crush," I said before placing my gun under the sheets.

After ordering a guard to do a clean up, he took the intruder's body away and clean up the room

After ordering a guard to do a clean up, he took the intruder's body away and clean up the room. I was now sitting in a chair as I kept my eyes on Lorenzo.

"Don't fall asleep in that chair. It looks uncomfortable," he said while looking at the TV's screen.

"Well it's not," I lied and he looked at me.

"Come lay down next to me," he said.

"Hospital beds are the worst," I said

"They're are better that the chairs though plus my mom got this bed so I would be comfortable in here since they said I couldn't go home yet," he said.

"You're hurt Lorenzo. Go to sleep," I said.

"Don't make me get up,"

"You say that like I'm scared of you or something plus are you forgetting that your leg is broken," I said

"Get inside the bed Royalty," he said

I walked towards him and he leaned over till our lips were almost touching.

"I have a better idea. I'm leaving because I'm not going to be forced inside your bed-"

The door opened and miss British ex girlfriend walked in.

"Baby I got up a few things-"

She looked at us and I looked at him. "Good you have company," I said and he looked at me.

"At least someone wants to stay," he said before looking back at the television.

"This bitch again?"

Lorenzo grabbed my arm and I look at miss British

"Bitch just get out," I said

"I'm his-"

"You were, now get the fuck out," I said

"I'm a mafia princess," she announced

"Well I'm a queen, princess," I said and she looked at Lorenzo.