I smirked bring getting out of the car. I walked in to the warehouse and went to my office.

•°•

"Hey Casanova how was your flight? I'm in a better so be careful of how you respond"

"Good," he groaned

"Sir can you feel your legs?"

"Yes," I heard him respond.

"What's going on?"

"I was in an accident," he said

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," he said

"I'm coming to Italy-"

"No, someone came after me, Dimitri and Ariana. They both have gunshots wounds and I don't know how they're even doing. Stay in Russia Royalty,"

"What about you?"

"I'm okay. I'll call you later," he said before hanging up.

"You can tell me what to do but I'll always do the opposite," I said before Sawyer texted me

Sawyer
Saige and I need to go to Russia for a few days. Can Xaiver take over for me?

Me
Sure. Where are you?

Sawyer
Ariana was in an accident.

Me
I know and so was Dimitri and Lorenzo.

Sawyer
We're packing to leave

Me
Good don't leave me. I'll be on my way.

•••

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked as I entered Lorenzo's room.

There was a person injecting something into his IV cord.

The person turned around and I pulled out my gun. They were dressed in full black.

I opened my eyes after grabbing my gun

I opened my eyes after grabbing my gun. "Hey asshole?"

He turned around and I shot him in the head. Royalty run over towards me before looking at the person.

"He was injecting something into-"

"Don't worry it's okay," I said before showing her the cord.

I had already pulled it out of my arm before the person did anything. I dropped the cord and she smiled.

"Why are you here? I specifically told you not to come here," I said

"Can you list an amount of things that you've told me to do or not to do and I listened to you," she asked.

She bend down as she checked the person faces and what not.

"Who's after you?"

"I don't know I have a lot of enemies princess," I shrugged and she stood up.