I placed my phone down without replying. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

The moment I woke up I had to run to the bathroom. After vomiting for what felt like hours I clean up after myself and wash up.

I exit my bathroom once I'm done and get ready.

I ate breakfast then walked out of my house.

"What do you want?"

"Good morning to you too Royalty," Lorenzo said as I walked down the stairs

"I'm not you going ask again nor am I going to greet you nicely," I said

"I just wanted you to know that I'm leaving for Italy today," he said and I placed my sunglasses on.

"Lorenzo I feel to annoyed to care right now," I said before greeting my dad.

"Hey dad good morning," I smiled and he hugged me.

"How are you feeling my little pumpkin?"

"Like rubbish," I said with a smile.

"I- um-"

"I need to go dad. I'll see you later bye," I said before walking to my car.

My driver opened the door for me and I heard Lorenzo say something.

"Does the mood swings and attitude gets better?"

"No and since she's sometimes likes this already, it's going to get really bad," dad said as I got into the car.

"To the warehouse," I said to the driver

•°•

"Can you turn down the music?"

"Of course miss Valentino," he said before turning down the music.

"Lower,"

"Lower,"

"Lower,"

He turned down the volume until it was at zero. He looked at me through the mirror and I smiled.

"Good,"

I leaned up and he looked at the road before looking at me

"What's that other noise,"

"The car engine?" he asked

"No, I can hear the sound of your breathing," I said as he parked the car.

"Oh-"

"Stop," I said and he held his breathing.

I smirked before looking at his side profile. I looked at his Adam's apple go up and down.

"You can start breathing again once I'm out," I said and he nod as he's face got red.

"Your hot new guy," I said and he looked at me.