The Two Queens

Começar do início

Yamato: That explains the reduced Siren activity.

Shinano: But wait! There's more.

They all settled down to allow Shinano to finish.

Shinano: What I told you isn't the one that should scare us. It's who I saw next. When I heard a door open, I immediately hid behind some crates, but when I saw who came in, she had a mask covering her face, and she also had white hair.

They all dreaded the words that came out next.

Shinano: I.... I think it's the Red Star.

Mutsu: THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Yamato: I saw Zuikaku kill her myself.

Nagato was now shaking from fear. Who could ever survive a fatal wound like that is to be feared. And the possibility that she captured a high-ranking Siren already says something about her.

Nagato: Increase our defenses, hasten the repairs of the ships but refrain from divulging any information so as to not cause panic. We must prepare ourselves for the coming storm. Tell Akagi that we need to force Azur Lane into a decisive battle, or we will cancel Project Orochi.

Mutsu: Understood, your highness.

Nagato: I need to know if you are sure of your assumptions.

Shinano: There is no denying the fact that she might be alive. But I suggest we conduct an investigation of The Red Star's whereabouts. Information is key. If we were to find her location, we must wipe her off the face of the Earth.

Yamato: Things just got real....

???

(Synchronization complete)                                                                                                                                               Analyzing Data.............                                                                                                                                                         Data received, closing mental rift....                                                                                                                         Rewards: Bonus synchronization (Sisterly Bond), Fun fact: (Did you know that in a few decades, CSAS Franklin D. Roosevelt will be the first shipgirl president to ever take office?)

Enterprise: What is that?

Hood: I don't know.

Wales: Syynnchronization complete...?

Eugen: What is a mental rift?

Bismarck: What is that written in front of us?

Questions were all that filled the girls' minds.

Hood: Bonus synchronization, fun fact, what the hell is this!?

Enterprise: Wait.... Shipgirls can be politicians?

Wales: That is very intriguing.

Eugen: What is the bonus synchronization?

(A bonus synchronization is a small story to the lore of this world. It is not required for participants to take part in it, but you can always change your mind.)

Enterprise: So.... Animus. What is this.... Sisterly Bond all about?

(The story focuses mainly on the two Bismarck class sisters about their affinity with each other.)

Bismarck's mind: About my Schwester and me....

(Would you like to play bonus sync?)

Everyone: Yes.