CH XIV. Chaos energy?

Amy's POV.

My eyes fluttered open as I felt a ray of sunlight hit my face, I felt very warm, too warm honestly.

It took me a second to realize that Shadow was literally in bed with me, his arms were wrapped around me protectively. I turned to face him, a ray of sunlight was hitting his face as well, I took a second to appreciate his sleeping face.

He looks adorable when asleep.

Who would've known that the ultimate edge lord life form can look so adorable and peaceful when he's asleep.

Suddenly I felt baby shift in my stomach, him doing that caused me to realize-

My bladder is literally on the edge of exploding.

"I have to pee.." I whispered under my breath.

I was partially upset that I had to get up and get to bathroom because I just wanna stare at Shadow's sleeping face all day.

So as carefully as I could I wiggled out of Shadow's arms so I wouldn't wake him up. Once I did, I sprinted to the bathroom, for a pregnant lady, I ran practically as fast as Sonic does when he sees a chili dog, to the bathroom.

"Geez, Sombra you've gotta take it easy in the morning. What're you having a party in there? You're going to explode mommy's bladder one day" I said after finally relieving myself.

I went back to the bedroom to check if shadow was still asleep, which he was, thankfully.

"Daddy's still asleep, Sombra. Let's get our revenge on him."

I took the opportunity to get ready now instead of later, because if there's one thing living with Shadow taught me, it's that this man loves to take his sweet ass time getting ready and showering, leaving no hot water for me!

He takes so damn long because apparently he needs to have his stupidly handsome quills and chest fur groomed at all times. I mean not that I'm complaining about what it takes for him to look that way.. but cmon man! At least leave warm water for me.

So today I was gonna give him a taste of his own medicine.

Shadow's POV.

I woke up with the bright ass sun practically blinding me, the curtains were tied up leaving a bunch of natural sunlight into the room.

Suddenly, I realized Amy was gone. Where the hell did she run off to?

I began to slightly panic, where did she go and with my son? I quickly jumped out of bed and practically lost my mind trying to look for her all over the house, when the smell of food and freshly brewed coffee filled my nose.

I made my way to kitchen where the smell was obviously coming from and found Amy making breakfast well, brunch, it was like 11:40 it was almost 12 in the afternoon.

I inched closer to her, making my presence known to her when she turned around.

To say she looked beautiful was an understatement. She was wearing a dress that looked similar to her signature red and white flowy dress, except this one was very uhm figure hugging and mid calf length. She also wore her signature gold bracelets, white sandals and her hair was tied into a messy low ponytail with her bangs framing her face.

My eyes went lower they accidentally met with her now enlarged boobs and stomach.

I quickly averted my eyes, slightly flustered, I admit. "Ahem,.. you look good."

She smiled at me. "Oh my? Shadow was that a compliment?!"

Ugh she's doing the thing that Rouge does where she teases me for doing something that's 'out of character' for me.