CH II. Giving in.

Could you be the devil?

Your touch.. magnetizing
Feels like I'm floating..
Leaves my body glowing..

They say be afraid
You're not like the others...
They don't understand you

Kiss me.. kiss me kiss me!
Infect me with your lovin'...
Fill me with your poison..

Take me.. take me take me!
I wanna be your victim..
I'm ready for abduction...

Sonic's POV.

I tapped my foot on the ground, very impatient. Where could they be? Sure I know the track is very large but.. I don't think it'd take that long to finish.

"Tails? You think they're alright they've been taking a long time to get here." I said to tails.

"It's Amy and Shadow we're talking about here, knowing the both of them, they're probably arguing." Tails responded, shrugging it off.

I thought about it for a second and he was right, Amy and Shadow never really got along to begin with.. I think it's just thought of them being alone that kinda bothers me. I don't trust Shadow.

"Yeah, you're probably right buddy. I don't know what I was so worried about." I smiled and chuckled.

Amy's POV.

I looked back and was met with the sight of Shadow's dark eyes and more importantly, his hard dick.

I practically gasped at the size of it, he's huge!
He's gonna rip me in half, I'm gonna die if he sticks that thing inside of me. I internally panicked.

And then he did it, he slipped his long hard cock inside of me. We both gasped when he did, and I whimpered in pain. I had never felt the touch of a man before, all of this was new to me.

I felt such a sharp pain and tears ran down my face, I looked down at my legs and noticed small drops of blood running down my legs. Shadow hasn't moved since he entered me.

I looked back at him and was met with his eyes that had a strange look to them, it was like he was telling me that he wasn't gonna move until I got used to the feeling of his dick inside of me.

I turned back around and let out a small sigh followed by a whimper and he took it as a sign to begin moving. He began to thrust into me. In and out in and out and it hurt badly at first, it felt like he was ripping me open.

But after a little bit of the same movement, he thrusted harder and I was overcome with the feeling of strong pleasure. It felt so damn good, I wanted more of it. And another thrust after that one, a moan slipped off my tongue.

And he took that as another sign to move harder and faster and that's exactly what he did. He thrusted harder and harder, and the faster he went the more he fucked the moans right out of me.

"Ah~ mhh~~" I moaned out, any thoughts I had before were now gone.

Every thought I've ever had of Sonic, or the race,
Or my friends, it all vanished as Shadow, the last person I would ever expect to lose my virginity to, fucked me mindless. I only saw him, I could only think of him. It felt so damn good, and the only thing I desired to do in this moment.. was to pleasure him too.

He then flipped me over and I was met by his dark crimson red eyes, I was hypnotized by them in that moment. He held my waist tightly and kept thrusting hard.

Occasionally he'd let out a moan or two. And whenever he did I felt accomplished. I was in a trance and I couldn't take my eyes off of him. He fucked me hard and he did it so good, how could I resist?

He occasionally changed his rhythm in speed, he'd slow down and then speed up by a lot. Regardless of what speed he'd thrust at, he would always go either harder or deeper.

"S-shadow~ ahh~ ahh~ please, so good~" I moaned out loudly. At this point I was practically screaming out his name for dear life.

He then kissed me slowly, making out with me, thrusting slower and deeper. And that's when the world slowed down for me, I closed my eyes and kissed him back desperately, wrapping my legs around his waist and pulling even closer me if that were even possible at this point.

I then felt a weird knot like feeling in my stomach and I think he knew, because the moment I felt that knot he thrusted even harder and faster. Just then I felt the most pleasure I've ever felt in my life! It felt so good I never wanted it to stop, I felt some thick white liquid of some sort leak out of my hole. And squirt all over Shadow's cock.

I was so desperate for more of him that I began to grind my hips upwards to match the speed of his thrusts, and it made it feel ten times better. Shadow then broke the kiss and began to suck and kiss on my boobs, leaving various of marks all over them.

"Mmm... ah~! Ahh~! Oh fuck~" I moaned out shamelessly.

The way he moved his hips so quick and with such a good technique made me begin to see stars. At this point he was letting various groans and curses slip from his lips.

At this point he was thrusting at an inhuman speed, going harder and deeper each chance and second he got. And that same feeling of over sensitivity and incredible pleasure washed over my body. And I know Shadow felt the same exact way because after a couple of more powerful hard thrusts he groaned loudly and huskily like crazy.

"Ha.. grrahh~" he growled and groaned loudly.

And suddenly he let out all the moans he had been holding in before as he thrusted even deeper and harder his thrusts were so powerful and god they were incredible. Suddenly I felt his dick twitch inside of me and then I felt like I was being filled up with some sort of warm liquid.

But the feeling of being filled up to the brim with what I believed was Shadow's cum, felt incredible, my body was twitching and shortly after he finished inside me I released the same thick white liquid all over him once more.

"Oohh..~" I moaned out lowly and whined shortly after when Shadow slowly pulled out of me. And leaned back against a wall catching his breath.

I laid there, feeling our now mixed cum slowly leak out of my hole as I laid there. Catching my breath and recovering from what felt like the most intense and pleasurable workout of my life.

But even so, I still felt needy. I needed more, more of him. I was in a daze, and began seeing stars, probably because I was so tired but I didn't care.

I want him, I need him, I crave him.