CH XI. Control.

Amy's pov.

I woke up the morning after tucked in my bed, I was confused since I remembered the night before vividly. Did that conversation ever even happen? Was it just a dream?

Well at least that's what I thought until I immediately snapped my head in the direction of the soft snores that interrupted my thoughts.

There, Shadow laid his head on the edge of my bed as he was still kneeling beside my bed.

"Not a dream.." I whispered to myself.

I stared at him for a long while, in all honesty, I don't know how to feel or even act around him after I accepted and discovered my true feelings for him.

He looked so peaceful, he snored softly and quietly, even in that uncomfortable position he still somehow manages to look so damn good.

"Dear chaos he's going to kill me.." I mumbled.

Shadow stirred and shuffled a little in his sleep after I said that, and I had the sudden urge to run my hands through his quills, touch him, smell him, have all of him to myself.

Even though he would never feel that way about me.

I smiled to myself and ultimately decided I needed to get up now, I'm certain Shadow was hungry. Me and baby are definitely hungry, and after everything Shadow has been doing for me, I wanna do things for him.

I sat up and ran my hands through his quills, slightly shaking his head to wake him up. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned as he looked up at me, who disturbed his peaceful slumber.

"Good morning! Forgive me for awakening you.. you looked so uncomfortable sleeping like that." I began.

He sat up and cracked his neck, stretching a bit before simply nodding at me. I got up and stretched a little as well, carefully I may add.

"You must've not gotten a good enough sleep last night with the way you were resting.. take my bed and sleep a little more while I make breakfast yeah? I'll wake you up when it's finished." I offered.

"Rose.."

Dear chaos his morning voice is attractive.

"Don't, it's alright. You don't need to do all that." He spoke.

"I insist, please.. it's the least I can do after you had to deal with my shenanigans last night.." I said feeling slightly guilty.

He stared at me for a moment before nodding, a slight grin appearing on his lips. Only to quickly disappear upon him realizing his action.

I smiled widely at the small action and tucked him in my bed after he got comfortable, walking out the room shortly after and making my way to the kitchen to get breakfast started.

Sonic's pov.

"Mmphf this chili dog is so good." I exclaimed as I took a big bite out of my chili dog.

"Sonic, don't stuff your face like that. It's inappropriate, how do you think the people would react if they saw the hero of mobius just stuffing his face like a pig out in the open like that?" Sally began giving me another one of her lectures.

"Geez Sal, I know you care about reputation and all but I don't, honestly." I shrugged and continued eating.

She just sighed and shook her head at me. Sally had to be one of my greatest friends, she always gave me good advice and never failed to comfort me. She also really supported me when I had my huge argument with Amy, and she actually understood where I was coming from unlike someone I know.