Cнаpтёя Fїfтч

Start from the beginning

"Where did you learn to dance like this?" I ask.

"When my mother had married Malachi she did her best to allow me to have a normal childhood, but since Malachi was the king of the brotherhood it was not possible," he says.

"You still remember every step," I smile.

"How couldn't I, My mother used to dance to this song with my father. She made me learn it so she could dance with me when he died."

His smiles reaches his eyes as he spoke about his father and mother. He was now teaching me the dance that his parents used to dance to. He spinned me as I imagined us growing old together.

I wanted to spend the rest of my days with him. My goes back to Azura, my sister, the cartel and the real reason why I was here. My heart wrenched at the thought. I couldn't be with Kazimir for long anymore.

I had gotten so lost in our passion for each other that I had forgot why I was even at the club. I wasn't here to fall in love with a Russian mobster.

I suppressed my thoughts and feelings. I smiled and he dipped me. He pulled me back up and his lips were on mine. I hated how we were in the middle of the ballroom. He was kissing me through the night, but not everyone watched us. Now all eyes were on us.

He wanted his father to know that Vera was never going to have a chance. That I was for nobody else, but him. Nobody in the room could protest against his love for me or the would feel the wrath of the lion.

If we were at the house, I would have jumped onto him. He could carry me wherever and fucked me wherever he liked. He could do what he pleased with me.

"Kazimir, you have all the time in the world to kiss her. You have a bedroom here for fuck sake, take it elsewhere," Anastasia shouts.

He pulls away from me and chuckles. That made some of the crowd laugh as well. I looked towards the stage at Malachi and I grinned at him. He thought he was smart by putting Kazimir on the spot, but it only back fired.

A curtain opens up and reveals large wooden doors. Servants open the door and people started to go towards the exit. I guess it was time to eat.

I looked at Vera and her eyes welled with tears. The girls lip quivered and I should have felt pity for her, but I didn't. The bitch called me a nigger and she could rot in hell.

We headed towards the banquet hall and I got some congratulations from people. That made me feel a bit more welcomed to be here. We sit all the way at the front.

Rounded tables with black cloth covered the table. Fake silver flowers and decorations decorated the table. Kaz pulled my seat out for me and I sat down.

There was a menu in front of me. It was was being served, but the only thing that caught my eye was the dumplings. Pelmeni dumplings. That sounded more than perfect for me. I also looked at the desserts just in case. Nothing as of right now besides the dumplings called for my name.

When the waiter came over I just asked for the dumplings straight away with a side of broth. My stomach grumbled and I prayed nobody heard that. I was boiling with excitement to try the dumplings.

"You're so giddy," Ana comments.

"Anastasia," Kaz says.