23//: Louis - High fever

No one's pov:

Today the boys from the world's biggest boyband One Direction would have a hard day. They would have three interviews, one photoshoot and in the evening a concert for their "Take Me Home-Tour".

Louis was already awake because he couldn't sleep the whole night. He felt so hot so he undressed himself. He was actually naked. Just him and his bed blanket.

Louis' pov:

I didn't feel good at all. I felt hot and I got a bad headache. But that was all. Just feeling hot and headache. I wondered what was wrong.

"Lou, wake up... We have a long day.", Liam said and looked into my sleep box.

"I know!", I groaned.

"What's wrong?", Liam asked confused.

"Nothing.", I wanted to lie at first...

"Louis? Don't you feel good?", Liam asked.

I nodded. I wasn't in the mood to hide it in any way.

Liam put his hand on my forehead.
"Gosh, you feel hot!", he noticed.

"Yeah and that's why I just lay here naked, if you didn't notice.", I told him.

"Oh Louis... Get up and we will go to the sofa. We have to cancel the interviews, the photoshoot and the concert.", Liam said.

"No no, it's okay. I can make it.", I said.

"Lou, if you get a fever now you can't do concerts or something like that.", he told me.

I knew that but I didn't want to mess up this busy day.
I could think my thoughts, but not at all to the end because Liam just came back with boxershorts from me and told me to put them on.
I put them on and then I looked confused at Liam. What was his mission?? :D

He picked me up and carried me to the sofa. He lay me down carefully. Then he put a blanket on me.

"Stay here, I'll be right back.", he said and smiled.

I didn't want to stay here. I decided to stand up and go to the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom even if I didn't feel good. I brushed my teeth and then I wanted to have a shower.

But then Liam came in the bathroom when I was about to go to the shower.

"What are you doing here??", Liam asked.

"Uhm...I wanted to have a shower?"

"I said you should stay at the sofa. Lou...You're sick. You can't go anywhere without someone. Imagine you collapse.", Liam told me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Take a shower. I'll wait here.", Liam smiled.

'Oh Liam', I thought to myself.
But I went in the shower and had one. It was so nice.
Then I got dressed with Liam's help of course because I was so weak. I didn't have any power.

After I was ready, Liam carried me to the sofa again.

"You ok?", Liam asked.

I nodded. "Thanks"

Liam had a thermometer in his hand.
"You already know this.", he smiled.

Liam and his thermometer... He was so in love with this thing, I still didn't know why.

He put it in my mouth and waited.

"39,1°C (102,38°F), you've got a fever.", Liam noticed.

"Wow! You're amazing.", I said with sarcasm.