7//: Niall - Knee problems

No one's pov:

Today the One Direction boys had a concert. Niall just had his knee surgery and it still hurt sometimes but he was allowed to do concerts.

Niall's pov:

We were backstage, waiting for the start of our concert. I was so excited but also afraid because I thought my knee could make problems.

After 5 minutes, Paul (our bodyguard) told us that we could go on stage.
We went on stage and the fans screamed very very loud. It was so inconceivable.

We sang a lot of songs, jumped on stage, made a water battle, actually Liam and Louis, and had fun.

But then I felt how my knee was trying to say "I can't do this anymore." I tried to hide the pain but I couldn't.

"Are you alright, mate?", Liam asked who just came over.
I shook my head.

"My knee...", I whined. It hurt so much.

"Does it hurt bad?", Liam wanted to know.
I nodded.

"Sat down there and sing your solo.", Liam said.

Then he ran to the backstage area and I shrugged my shoulders because I wondered what he would do. Then I sat down.

I sang my solo in 'Story of my Life' and then Liam sang his solo while he came back. In his hand, a cooling pack. He gave it to me.

When he finished his solo he said, "Try it, I don't know if it'll help but maybe it does."
He shrugged his shoulders and hugged me.

Then he went to the other side of the stage.
Liam talked to Louis after Lou sang his solo.
Then Louis came to me.

"Is your knee okay, Niall? Do you wanna cancel the concert so you can rest? And spare your knee?", Louis asked worried.

"It's okay and no. I will survive it.", I lied. The pain was so unbearable.

"Niall, don't lie to me. I know that you're in a bad pain.", Louis said.

"Yeah then, why are you asking?", I asked sarcastically.
Louis rolled his eyes.

"Niall, I know you hate your knee for this but I can get you some painkillers and a bit water, okay?", Louis smiled.

I nodded. "Thanks, Tommo."

Louis went fastly to the backstage area and came back with some pills and a bottle of water in his hand.

"Here you go, mate. I hope it'll get better then.", Louis said and gave the painkillers to me.

I smiled gratefully. "You're the best, thanks."

Louis just smiled back.

*Time skip*

We did our last song "Best Song Ever" and I slowly hobbled back to the stage so I didn't have to run when the song ends.

Then I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. It was Harry.

"Hey, are you alright, mate?".
I nodded.

"I see you're lying. I mean why else would be a pack of painkillers there?", Harry said and raised his eyebrows.

"Well....my knee.", I whispered.
Harry saw the pain in my eyes. He hugged me.

"It'll be okay, Nialler... I mean it hurts because we have to do so much...you know concerts and stuff like that. But if it hurts too much, we have to go to a doctor again.", Harry told me.

"No no, not to the doctor...", I shook my head.

"Nialler, you know as well as I do it's better, if your knee hurts that bad.", Harry discussed.
Harry knew as much as I did that he was right but I didn't wanna admit it.