"You never asked. And besides, it's not like you talk much about your relatives. I only found out recently that you had a sister."

"That's different."

"Different how?"

"You're not gonna let me down easily are you?"

"You know it. Now let's go. I'm starving I could eat a whole cow." He follows you to the restaurant.

-

Its long, thick and wiggling.

"Am I suppose to eat this or do you prefer I shove it down your throat?" You stare at the man who thought it was a good idea to hand you an eel he randomly pulled out from the ocean."Put it back."

He shows a pout. "But-"

"No buts. Put it back." Only because it's scaring the living daylights out of you. Creatures like this are the reasons why the ocean sometimes scares you.

"I think I'll keep it."

"If you're thinking of keeping it as a pet then you better give it some water. It'll die if you keep holding it like that in the open."

How convenient. There's a bucket beside you. Using that, he returns to sea and fills it with water, dumping the poor captive creature inside it for the mean time.

You were in the middle of satisfying your inner child by building a sand castle when he came over. Now that he's gone, you continue to do just that.

Who randomly pulls an eel from the ocean? You can't help but think to yourself.

The sun was starting to set and you basically spent the whole time going back and forth the ocean and where you built your sandcastle. The scenery was captured by your phone and it was amazing. After a few more hours, your decided to stop by the room first to shower and change. It wasn't until two hours later that Jungkook entered the room.

While waiting for him, you had distracted yourself with a movie and snacks.

"Where's your fish."

"Downstairs." He answers in nonchalance, grabbing a towel. He enters the bathroom and stays there for the next thirty minutes before emerging completely dressed in a white shirt and black sweatpants. "Let's go."

"Where?"

"Downstairs."

"Why?"

"To eat. Don't tell me you're planning to have that as your dinner." He points at the empty snack bags surrounding you.

That being said, you slide off the bed and dump the empty bags where they belong. In the bin. He takes the lead, brining the both of you to the third floor where you can see the view of the ocean. As you take an empty seat beside the edge, a waiter hands the both of you a menu. Despite this area being a tourist spot, their prices are quite reasonable.

Jungkook decides to order a bundle meal of Jeju's most mouthwatering delicacy.

"Your order will be ready in about five to ten minutes." That being said, the waiter bows and walks away from the table.

Jungkook looks up from his phone when he noticed you stand. "Where are you going?"

"I'll go look around." You tell him, grabbing your phone that rested on top of the table. Maybe you can capture some images worth posting.

After walking for two minutes, you stop to look at the ocean. The view's really amazing from up here. You can literally see the surface of the beach sparkling as waves meets land. A tap on your shoulder makes you turn to see your cousins standing there.

"I thought I told you to pick up. I called you like seven times now." Jin wiggles his phone beside his ear. "The meeting took longer than I expected. I swear to god his daughter was literally mentally stripping me."

"Hyung, I don't think you should be bringing that up."

"Why not? Guy's gotta rant. Anyway. What have you been up to the whole day? Have you had dinner yet?"

You casually shrug your shoulders. "Had fun at the beach. I'm about to have my dinner though."

Jin hums. "And where's that friend of yours? Don't tell me he left hangin?"

"No. He's actually over there-" You end up pointing at an empty table. "-hmm. Guess he stepped out for a while."

"Do you wanna join us instead?" Namjoon offers to which you decline with a soft smile.

"Maybe next time. I think I should go look for him." Even if the prices here are reasonable, you don't think you're ready to pay for a meal that's equal to your average salary.

You think you see him. As you edge closer to check if it is really him, you fail to realize a suspicious man wearing a black cap heading your way.

Just as they're in a position like they're about to charge, someone interferes and kicks something off their hand, surprising you. The item that lands on the ground, is none other than a knife.

If you weren't pushed to the side, you'd have ended up dead.

The man with a black cap succeeds to run away, passing both Jin and Namjoon.

"Y/n, are you okay? Hey. Look at me."Your cousins quickly surround you.

You were almost stabbed.

You eventually look up. The guy that saved you is nowhere to be found.

Jin forces you to look at him, worry reflected from his eyes . "Hey are you okay?" When you don't answer, he pulls you into a hug, caressing your head as gentle assurance fills your ears. "It's okay. You're gonna be okay."

But are you really gonna be okay? Someone was just about to kill you.