02: I'm Retiring, For Now At Least

You were falling. You quickly shoot a wire of out your glove and have it latch onto a branch. You swing down to safety.

Y/N: "I still got it." You start running.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Glynda: "Is it ok for him to run around in that outfit?"

Ozpin: "It's fine. He's just like his mother."

Glynda: ?

Ozpin: "They're both exhibitionists."

Glynda: "Heh?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You run, then you suddenly jump in the air. Then a Beowulf shows up. Then you drop down in it with an axe kick to the head. Then you start stabbing it over and over again until it died.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You walk to a shrine. You see a black king piece.

Y/N: "Sweet."

You walk towards it. Then you feel a weird sensation as you try to touch it. You throw at dagger at it, and it revealed some sort of electric barrier.

Y/N: "Da fuuuuck."

You decided to jump up at an incredible height, you grab the piece while upside down, then you flip right side up and land one foot on where the piece was, then you jump back to your original spot.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ozpin: "Impressive. Though it is odd only one Grimm showed up so far."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were walking back.

Y/N: Haven't seen any Grimm except for that wolf one. Whatever it's called. "Maybe I'll run back."

You start running at incredible speed. You eventually reach the Summit.

Y/N: "How am I supposed to get up top?"

You start jumping onto the rocks, gracefully.

Ozpin: "Impressive."

-Tineskip-

You made it back onto the cliff.

Ozpin: "That was marvelous, Mr. L/N."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Everyone: "MISTER?!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You shake his hand.

Ozpin: "Welcome to Beacon, Jack the Ripper."

Y/N: ⬇️

Y/N: ⬇️

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Midnight Carnival Under the Moon (17+) [Slow Updates]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें