She smiled back, blushing. The smile made him fall for her more intensely and deeply.

She placed her hand in his as both walked to the mandap and stood beside each other.

"Ita, are you sure you want to marry me?" he whispered.

She looked at him and saw little mischievousness in his eyes.

"I think I don't want to marry you" she whispered back with a pout.

"Really? Sorry Mrs. Dutta, you have no other option left. You are already married to me" he whispered with a pitying look.

They looked at each other and chuckled but instantly covered it to not come under the hawk eyes of their friends and families.

"Oh, then I would love to be your wife for the second time today" her contagious smile passed on to him too.

The priest handed them the garlands.

Veer and Virat lift her up in the air before he could place the garland on her.

Everyone started hooting while Advaita was laughing seeing him struggle.

But with one swift motion, he placed the garland on her, taking full advantage of his 6+ feet height.

She pouted with everyone who was on her side and Abhimanyu stood straight with proudness radiating from his body language.

It was her chance. She thought he will take revenge but what he did next took everyone off guard.

He kneeled in front of her and bowed his head down.

This time everyone again started hooting, but for him. while the elders were looking at both of them with admiration and feeling content that finally everything is perfect between them.

She placed the garland through his head with shaky hands not believing that she is so lucky.

Next was kanyadan and after that, they took seven rounds around the sacred fire uttering the promises to each other, the promises for eternity. Finally, they were eternal partners.

He tied the mangalsutra around her neck and kissed her forehead at the end making her look down, blushing.

She closed her eyes with a smile when a few sprinkles of sindoor fell on her nose while he did the ritual.

Finally, they are married! For the second time today!

On completion of every ritual, the marriage was concluded and the couple seek blessings from the elders of the family.

Sakshi and Advaita were crying, hugging each other. The typical mother-daughter configuration.

Anjali's and Dev's eyes were moist too.

"Uncle, glycerin" Veer whispered passing a small bottle to Akshay.

"Thank you, Beta" Akshay mumbled taking the bottle and turning to the other side to put some drops in his eyes.

When he again turned around, he stumbled back to his feet with a mini heart attack.

All the others were glaring at him with raised eyes, especially Sakshi.

"Really Akshay? Your daughter is going away and you are using glycerin?" she asked in disbelief.

"She is literally going to the next house" he rolled his eyes like a kid while everyone laughed except Sakshi, who was busy glaring at her husband.

But the fake tears literally evaporated into the air when Advaita came and hugged him.

"I will miss you" she cried hiding her face in his chest.

"I will miss you too, bacha" he choked on real tears, rubbing her back.

No matter what type or how strong a bond mother and daughter share. There is a different kind of connection between father and daughter, which no other relation can overpower.

"Beta, no matter how much I adore you, I will not spare you If you did anything wrong with my daughter" Akshay threatened Abhimanyu in his typical father tone.

"Don't worry uncle, I will take care of Advaita di" Veer jumped in before Abhimanyu could say anything.

She chuckled in tears while Abhimanyu shook his head with a smile hitting Veer's head.

...

Finally, after all the post-wedding rituals, she is in his room. No, their room.

She smiled looking at herself in the mirror.

She can't believe she is married. Married to her love.

Everything seemed like a dream.

She was so happy. And the smile which was not leaving her face was proof of that.

No matter how tough he behaves with the outer world but the love and warmth which is only reserved for her is all she needs.

He is like a rock, but a cute one.

She was tapping her feet on the floor with a pout waiting for him to come. Her eyes were fixed on the door.

But there was a whole different story going on, on the other side of the door.

"Bhai, money?" Veer put forward his hand leaning on the door frame.

"Have you changed your gender, Veer?" Abhimanyu asked rolling his eyes.

"Bhai!" Veer whined.

"Advaita di doesn't have any siblings, so it's my duty to do all the rituals" Veer proudly quoted raising his chest on how responsible he is. Note the sarcasm.

"Yeah, all the rituals which include money" Abhimanyu muttered under his breath handing him his credit card.

"You are the best! Bhai!" he shouted kissing his cheeks and ran away.

"Eww" Abhimanyu wiped his cheeks with his hands but then chuckled at his brother shaking his head.

He sighed and nervously rubbed his palms together.

He held the doorknob and slowly twisted it.

Opening the door silently he entered inside and met with the view of a beautifully decorated room.

But his heart melted at the scene when his eyes moved to the dressing table.

She was standing in front of the mirror tapping her feet with a pout and playing with the ends of her dupatta.

How cute she can get? He thought with his heart full of admiration.

He slowly stepped toward her.

She smiled brightly in the mirror when she finally felt his presence.

"So, my Ita, how does it feel to be Mrs. Dutta" he asked holding her from behind while making eye contact in the mirror.

"Best feeling in this world, Mr. Dutta" she replied kissing his cheek.

"Oh, let me rephrase it. How does it feel to be Mrs. Dutta for the second time today" he chuckled with his question.

"Bestest feeling in this world, Mr. Dutta, for the second time today" she giggled with him.

He turned her around, his arms still wrapped around her waist.

"My Amore" he whispered kissing her forehead...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am sooo happy!🤧😩🥰 *Yeah, as if you got married😒*

Isn't Veer cute😍?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it❤️.

Next update in 3-4 days.

Please follow me if you are liking the stories❤️.

Please do vote and comment❤️.

Love
Ivy❤️