Cнаpтёя Fѳятч-Єїgнт

Start from the beginning

"Because I miss my older brother. You have been gone for so long and your bring someone home. I got too excited."

"Get unexcited," he says.

"Kaz, leave her alone. It's true, we aren't the only ones here," I interjected.

The maid from earlier comes with a plate of avocado toast. There was salt and black pepper on the top. A sunny side up egg lay on the side of the plate as well. Kiwi, strawberry and green apples as my fruits.

"Bring her more food," Kazimir orders.

"I don't need anymore food. This is good enough for me," I refuse.

The maid looks at Kazimir and back at me. She didn't know who to listen to at this point.

"Bring her more food, you haven't been eating much. That's why you have been so tired."

"Just get her the food, he's only going to create an argument," Anastasia sighs.

She screws her face at the couch and sits as far away from the now cleaned up stain. I started to eat my food and I ate the fruits first. The strawberries were normal temperature and were just the right amount of sweetness yet that crunch was still there.

I thought of strawberries and chocolate. Nutella. I wanted some right now, but I was already eating this. Kazimir sat down on the same couch as Anastasia. He watched me eat and it made me uncomfortable.

"Why are you staring at me like that?"

"I'm making sure you eat and I'm having them serve you three meals a day," he answers.

"I don't need to be babied, Kaz," I sighed.

"I'm just taking care of your health. You have passed out enough."

He was right. This headaches were really taking a toll on me. I was eating less food and only eating here and there. I could barely stomach any food lately.

I think it was my nerves. I was worried about what was to come and I know that this trip to Russia had now changed my relationship with Kazimir. Especially since he knew about Juan.

I took a bite of the egg and I didn't like the texture of it and took it off the toast. I ate the avocado and toast. One of Kazimir's men came in with a box in their hand. There was blood leaking from the box.

My heart dropped for a second, but I immediately calmed down and remembered my conversation with Vincenzo. I get of my seat and put the plate down on the table.

"Boss this just arrived," he said.

I walk up to the man and snatch the box from his hands. I put it on the table covering the expensive table in blood. I opened up the box and I pulled out the head.

"Aliyah, what are you doing?"

I looked at the head and it had been frozen to slow down the decaying process. This was not Leo's head nor was is Knox's head? So who's head was it?

My phone starts to ring and I pull it out of my bra and answer it.

"You got the head?" Enzo's voice answered.

"Who's fucking head is this?" I wondered.

"What do you mean it is that boy that we was supposed to kill," he responded.

"Who are you talking to?"

I ignore him and stare at the head in my hands. I twirled the head around. Kazimir takes the phone from my hands and puts it on speakerphone.

"This is the wrong person," I said.

"How is that possible? That was the man taking Kazimir's shipment."