HER ENDING - Y/N's POV

I looked at Yoongi who was gazing back at me. I didn't see, but I guess his appearance was back to normal again. What was he thinking about? I could never guess Yoongi's thoughts. To me, ghosts were always so unpredictable. But if you really think about it, Yoongi and the demon we fought off and thankfully banished were the only paranormal experiences I've ever had, so I guess I was calling THEM unpredictable since I hadn't had any other ghost encounters.

Jungkook: I hate this room. Can we burn it down or something?

Yoongi: I'm with you on that. I wish we could burn it down, but that means that we would have to set the house on fire and I don't want to do that. This is Y/N's home, after all. That would be unfair.

Namjoon: The best way to go about this is to call the police and let them handle everything. We're not legal investigators or detectives. It's honestly the only right thing to do.

Yoongi: Also true. That's what I tried to do before I died up here.

Jungkook: Since we solved the case like an intense episode of Scooby-Doo, should we call them now and pretend like we're freaking out like we just saw everything for the first time?

Y/N: We can't forget about Yoongi's body. That needs to be properly taken care of. I want his missing person case to end.

Yoongi looked at me with pleading eyes. I know he doesn't want his body to be removed, but I have a feeling that he's not going to disappear with it. I had a theory.

Namjoon: We've been through a shit ton tonight. I don't want to call them up, have them come over and investigate everything, get interrogated, and have to stay awake longer. All of this creepy paranormal activity is making me tired.

Jungkook: Same here. Now can we PLEASE get out of here? I don't feel comfortable in here at all. Everything about this room freaks me out.

Yoongi: To be honest, I'm a ghost and this room still gives me the creeps.

Jungkook: See?! Even the ghost agrees!

Namjoon: I hear you, Jungkookie. Let's go back down. Y/N first.

I happily started to crawl out through the small opening. On the other side, I saw that Yoongi walked through the wall, then bent down to me and helped me up to my feet. Jungkook came through behind me and Yoongi grabbed him, too, to get him back up. Namjoon was the last to crawl through the little door, but then I saw him get dragged back into the creepy room. I flinched and clapped my mouth, screwing my eyes shut. A hand touched my shoulder, making me jump again.

Yoongi: Y/N, are you ok?

WHY WAS HE ACTING SO CALM AND NORMAL?!?!

Y/N: No! Did you not see Namjoon get dragged back into the other room?!

Yoongi: Y/N, what are you talking about? Namjoon's right here.

I opened my eyes and looked up. Namjoon was standing right in front of me and he was perfectly fine. I jumped again and squealed because I wasn't expecting to see him at all. Someone pulled me into a warm embrace, but then I realized it was Namjoon that was hugging me tight in his arms. I put myself around him with my face in his chest and shoulder, gripping his shirt in my fists as I kept an eye on the small door with watery eyes.

Y/N: I thought you were dead!!

Someone's hand rubbed my back. It wasn't Namjoon's because I could feel them holding me securely.

Yoongi: I think you should rest and take it easy. You've seen so much tonight, I think it's getting to you and playing tricks on you with your imagination.