Part 3 - Y/N's POV

I woke up pretty early, but I didn't see how early it was. I had a hard time falling asleep last night, but what surprised me more was that I was able to sleep in the first place. That bastard ghost kept me up all night with his stupid hauntings on me. Why did he even show me a dead body in the first place? Why was it there? And what did he do to deserve it? I felt like I had to talk to Yoongi at some point today about it and call the police that I found what they were looking for. But what about Yoongi? What would happen to his ghost after they confiscate it? Wait, why am I asking myself these questions? I don't even know the answer to them! Why should I even care for that ghost anyway? I mean, yeah, he had a bad death by the looks of it, but he was rude and has been trying to get me to move out ever since I came in.

Actually, my first week wasn't bad at all besides Jungkook stating that he felt weird in the bathroom when he was putting my stuff away for me.

What goes on inside a ghost's head exactly?

Unable to fall back asleep, I got out of bed and looked outside from the window. Frost everywhere. It was sunrise? I groaned loudly in displeasure. Why'd it have to be sunrise?! That's way too early for me to wake up! Today is going to be sooo tiring!

The air felt chilly, so I threw on a warm jacket from my closet and kicked on my slippers. I dragged my feet across the house and into the kitchen to prepare some coffee. Everywhere I went, it always smelled kinda bad. Did the gross smell of the corpse stay in my nose all night?? I can still smell it! Eww! I was hoping the smell of coffee could get rid of it so I could smell coffee and not dead body.

While I was waiting for my coffee to brew, there was a voice that spoke, but nobody was around.

Yoongi: You look like a zombie.

Y/N: Don't even talk to me about zombies.

Yoongi: Ok, sorry...? But seriously. You look awful.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Gee, thanks. You're so flattery. Where are you?

Yoongi: I'm everywhere.

Yoongi playfully whispered to give me goosebumps.

Y/N: Nothing you do can scare me anymore. Just let me see you so I don't feel like I'm going crazy talking to myself.

I saw something from the corner of my eye. When I lifted my head to it, Yoongi's ghost was standing there and a little too close for undead comfort, but his eyes were human; very dark in color like my black coffee. I yelped in surprise and flailed my arms.

Y/N: Nbjgbiwebgeu! Don't do that!

Frustrated, I stomped my foot a few times. He smiled at my reaction.

Yoongi: Nothing I do can scare you anymore, huh? Then what do you call that?

Y/N: An un... An unexpected surprise.

Yoongi: I know you were going to say "unpleasant."

Y/N: So what if I was?

Yoongi: I wouldn't blame you.

When my coffee finished, I took my mug and dipped my nose in it to smell that sweet, sweet glory of coffee beans to get rid of the stench that's been creeping in my nose this whole time. The coffee had a pleasurable smell that I could take in all morning and feel content. I noticed Yoongi watching me sniffing my coffee over and over again like it was the best thing ever. And it was.

My face drooped with sadness.

Y/N: I can still smell that... thing under the house! Ugh! No offense.

Yoongi: None taken. You should try something a little bit stronger than coffee. Maybe sriracha? Something spicy.