Chapter 1

Jacob: this hospital Food sucks!

Caitlin: well it's a good thing you only have tody to suffer until your release tomorrow.

Frost: ' Tell him stop being a baby'

Caitlin: Frost said stop being a baby.

Jacob: yeah, yeah. So where is my soon to be fiance Lena

Caitlin: at work again.

Jacob: she can't even find time to visit me, Alexa is able to make time every now and then.

Nurse: I'm sorry, but visiting hours are over.

Caitlin: Alright. Get some sleep, you'll be a free man tomorrow.

Jacob: 1st stop is Belly Burger.

Caitlin: sleep first, then Belly burger

As Caitlin leaves Jacob couldn't help but have this warm loving feeling.

Nurse: She's a good friend isn't she?

Jacob: The best, I'd give my life to keep her and my true friends safe.

: Caitlin POV:

' I was walking to the deo to get a pair cuff damperters for Felicity. As I walked down the hallway I could hear a feint sound.

The further I walked the more clear the sound became as they were moans. It got louder and louder until I was at the door the sound came from.

Slowly opening the door I see none other than Kara Fucking Lena with a strapon in the locker room. Based on there sweat they've been at it for 2 hours.

I took out my phone and recorded them. They were to drunk on sex to notice me, plus red sun was on.

I leave, but I was so pissed that frost was about to come out.

With the evidence I've gotten I quickly leave the D.E.O and head home'

Caitlin: That no good cheating BICTH!!
10 days before the wedding and she does this. How long have her and Kara done this?

Frost: ' Something to look into'

' once I made it home I took a shower my anger turned to sadness as I thought Jacob. God I love him so much, but I never got the chance to tell him.

Once I was done with my hair still wet tied in pony tail. I set up my laptop to hack into both Kara and Lena phone.

What I saw was flirty sex texting between Kara and Lena. Also photos of them kissing

 Also photos of them kissing

Don't get me started on the videos

Don't get me started on the videos. I look at the dates of the photos and videos what I saw pissed me off again'

Caitlin: These date back to August 19, 2015! 6 year's they've been doing this shit behind his back for 6 fucking years.

Frost: ' Your gonna have to tell him Caitlin'

Caitlin: I know, but I'm more concerned about what he will do.