Chapter 2

The next day Jacob was released from  the Hospital. True to his word Jacob headed towards Belly Burger with Caitlin and Alex.

They ordered there food and waited. Jacob went to the bathroom, Caitlin took this chance to inform Alex about Kara and Lena.

To shock Alex was already on to them, she just didn't find ant proof. Caitlin told her she had the proof, once the food ready they all head to Jacob house ready to break the news to him.

Caitlin: Hey, Jacob can you come here a second.

Jacob: What's wrong?

Alex: it's about Kara and Lena, they have been having an affair.

Jacob: what?

Caitlin: all the proof is in here.

Jacob grabbed the phone, he pressed play as the video of Kara and Lena fucking played.

As the video continues to play Jacob clenched his fist in anger. It got worse as he saw some of the photos as well

 It got worse as he saw some of the photos as well

Jacob: When was all these taken?

Caitlin: The video I recorded was yesterday last night after I left the hospital. All the other dates back 6 years ago.

Jacob exploded in anger! He punch a dent in a metal part of the wall.

Alex: please calm down.

Jacob: I just found out that my friend and fiance had an affair behind my back. Tell me how you would feel if Sarah did something similar to you?

Alex: (.....)

Jacob: yeah, that's what I thought. I need to be alone.

      : Jacob POV:

'I went to my favorite spot if I pissed off and wanted to be alone. A cliff that has a good view of the city.

I can't believe that Lena is having an affair with Kara behind my back for 6 years. I loved Lena with all my heart, this is how she repays me.

This made me think on what happened earlier. The minute Caitlin  knew she told me the next day and showed proof. Alex knew as well but lacked proof.

So who knew but didn't decide to tell me? Something inside me snapped and I just let it out'

Jacob: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Jacob scream release a wave pulse o f pure energy, all sentiment beings felt it like SuperMan, Supergirl, Wonder Woman and Aquaman, along with others.

Jacob: Damn Them! I'll--

Suddenly Jacob was surrounded by red energy and shot into space. He now stood in the hand of a colossal being

 He now stood in the hand of a colossal being

Arishem: Hello Jacob.

Jacob: who are you?

Arishem: My name is Arishem, creator and true leader of the Red Lantern corps.

Jacob: So that would mean other beings like you are real leaders of other corps. Green Lantern, Yellow Lantern, Pink Lantern, Blue Lantern and Orange Lantern.

Arishem: yes, but I'm the last since my other siblings trained there champion and sacrifice themselves to empower them more. Aside from you ring I'll also teach you how to control my aspect of magic to create Blackhole and warp reality. Do you accept?

Jacob: yes, Hell yes!

Arishem: it will take 10,000 years to fully train you. But only 10 earth days will pass, let us depart.

 But only 10 earth days will pass, let us depart