Part 1 - Y/N's POV

I finally moved into my new house after so much packing and paperwork. I've been in need of a new and better place. The last one kinda sucked; the maintenance wasn't good. My new place had a good price. Plus, it's its own house, not a townhome or an apartment complex. It's complete with a backyard, garage, basement, and attic, so I'll have plenty of storage space.

The landlord said something about the place being haunted and that not many stayed for long after having technical and mechanical problems even though there was nothing wrong with the house's maintenance, and also having some of their stuff broken or torn apart like cracked screens of any size and couch fuzz everywhere. That sounds a lot like vandalism to me. The neighborhood was known for having troublesome teenagers running around.

In my first week, I spent all of my free time unpacking and unloading as many boxes as I could. It was very tiring, but at least I was getting stuff done. I even had my good, strong friends Namjoon and Jungkook to help me. But Jungkook said something very interesting the other day. He said that he felt strange when he got all of my towels and products in the master bathroom like he was being watched or something. We shook it off and kept working.

In my second week, Namjoon had to work, but Jungkook stayed to help. He claimed he had nothing better to do. I was actually starting to get that feeling that he was having last week. A feeling that made us feel like we weren't alone. We shook it off once again and thought our stomachs were hungry from working so much or we were somehow nervous about something. When I set my water glass down on the kitchen counter, it fell right off and smashed onto the tile floor. I could've sworn I put it at a good distance from the edge. When I heard the glass crash and shatter, I jumped and shrieked. Jungkook came running in.

Jungkook: Y/N, are you okay?!

Y/N: Yeah. I'm okay. My glass broke, is all.

Jungkook: Here, let me help you.

He kneeled down to the floor and started carefully picking up the broken glass shards and I went ahead to help him out. After picking up as much as we could, Jungkook hugged me, which was unexpected.

Jungkook: Don't scream like that, okay? One of these days, you're going to give me a heart attack.

Y/N: Aww, I'm sorry, bunny. I didn't know I scared you that much. To make it up to you, you can have a scoop of my ice cream.

Jungkook: Two scoops.

Y/N: Okay, fine. Two reasonable-sized scoops. The last time I let you have two scoops, you took that to your advantage and gave yourself two giant scoops of the entire top layer!

Jungkook smiled his signature bunny smile and giggled adorably. When he went to get himself a small bowl of ice cream, I monitored him and made sure his scoops were reasonable sizes. He thanked me and enjoyed his bowl as he ate.

After Jungkook left, however, I noticed the kitchen lights were flickering. Weird. I shut them off for a second, then turned them back on. They were back to normal. That seemed to have fixed my problem.

The flickering lights continued as the week progressed, but it was only when I was alone, and it wasn't just in the kitchen. It was the whole house. Perhaps the bulbs needed replacing.

In my third week, Jungkook stopped coming to help. There wasn't anything for him to do, anyway. There was something weird going on with my phone, though. Sometimes it would open apps on its own. I mean, yes, my screen was very cracked, even with the screen protector on. But the weirdest thing was that it would restart itself on its own or die when it's not even close to a low percentage. Even my contacts were acting weird. It was hard to hear during calls sometimes. Maybe my phone was just getting old. I've had it for a long time, anyway.