Jimin POV 

When I entered the room the were all sleeping I know the could tell that I was there the just pretended that I was not, if I was plastered to Yang like that i would do the same too, i shook my head and headed for the shower as a merman i could control my shift especially being the king it makes things a lot easier.
As I shower I remember the day's events. I cannot believe that those hybrids actually reached the underwater kingdom but what made me smile is my mate kicking ass. First I was confused because I felt jealousy coming from her but then I felt pure rage as her beast took over telling me that something was definitely wrong. I remember how she flung it away like a rag doll making it show its true form. She took down that hybrid in less than a second, killing it without any hesitation. She is truly strong and all that the legend had said maybe even more because now I have several powers that I do not know how to control as yet.

I exited the shower and pulled on a boxer after I finished drying, then lay next to Jungkook stretching over him to touch her and close my eyes, letting sleep take me.

Yang POV 

It was so warm and I felt so good, I wanted to stretch but several hands kept me in place. I open one eye and peek then slowly open the other. I wanted to pee so bad. But I also do not want to move but then my tummy protests, also reminding me that it has been a while since I last ate something. I used my power and teleported to the bathroom, did my business, took a quick shower and brushed my teeth then pulled on one of Jimin white shirts and headed to the kitchen. I managed to walk around a little when we came so I know his room is like a big apartment with everything. I collected my phone that was left on the kitchen counter and turned on some music. I could use magic and get the food ready but some how I feel like cooking something for my mates so I looked in the fridge and took out what I needed and started cooking. I swayed to the music as I cleaned up and washed the dishes that I used. I smelled him but pretended that I did not know he was there as I moved my waist a little more. He came behind me and wrapped his strong arms around my waist pulling me to his front making me gasp when I felt his hard on. 

"Did my Vampire king sleep well?" I know Vampires really do not need sleep as much as other shifters. No wonder he is awake. 

"I miss you so much" he said turning me around so I am facing him I looked up and saw his eyes change colour, is that how mine look when it changes? 

"You are so handsome Mr. Taehyung" I whispered as I ran a finger down his jawline then going up on my toes to kiss him the lifted me up and kissed me deeply I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to the island and I felt my ass hit the cold granite I gasped in his mouth the shirt have ridden up and I was completely naked under it.

He started kissing down my neck I felt his teeth lengthened as he suck and licked my neck, he was driving me crazy he was naked from the waist up but I wanted him badly so I lean forward using my hands and legs to push down his boxers as the sucked lower when he reached the opening of the buttons he used his hands to ripped the shirt open and kissed and sucked lower till he was at my nipples he sucked them which was making me insane I needed him so badly I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him closer to my center he entered me slowly then it was pure passion as he started moving we were groaning and moaning as our hands roam each other bodies and meet with hot kisses it was not long before we were almost there then I felt his teeth sank into my neck making us both orgasmed. 

"Well that was hot as fuck making me want some" says Jungkook voice behind us as Taehyung pulled out and reached down for his boxers.

"Now that is not a sight you see every day," says Jimin, rubbing his eyes. Then peeking at me. He looked so innocent but I know he was far from innocent.

"Cat got your tongue kitten?" Asked Taehyung as I turned to him he smirked and kissed my lips.

"Um...uh" I started but what the hell I could even form sentences from the mind blowing orgasm.

They all laughed at my reaction making me turn pink.

"Well look at our baby, she  blushes all over," said Jungkook as he came closer, holding my chin and pulling my face closer for a kiss. Jimin did the same by then I think I was ok.

"I made breakfast!" Came rushing out my mouth making them laugh again.

"Thanks love" they said in unison, making me jump a bit. That was so surprising.

After I dressed myself we all ate breakfast together, mostly them trying to feed me or maybe stuff me because I hardly swallowed before the next spoon of food was in my mouth. 

Instead of the dining table they moved the little table in the living room, set all the food on the floor on the mat and ate. 

As soon as we finished eating, the next thing I wanted to do was eat each of them because watching their half naked bodies was driving me crazy. 

***** 

Hope you guys enjoy the chapter thanks for reading this far, as soon as the other chapter is finished I will update. Hope you guys are ready for the content.

Word count: 1612