y/n called her and jude's relationship 'right person, wrong time' , she hoped she'll meet jude again in another lifetime , so they can be together and live a happy life , but she doesn't believe in that shit .

sigh

she was really tired of looking at jude's grave , she didn't want to stay here no more , especially in front of Jude's grave , so she decided to visit another grave .

"all of them are six feet under ground, damn " she whispered joking, and quiet mocking herself, it was true , everyone she get along with end up dead, and this is how she found herself in front of a specific grave

kisaki tetta

she noticed something on top of the grave , no beer cans , right , so he does come here.

it was a habit to y/n , whenever she visited kisaki's grave , she'll buy two beer cans and put them on top of his grave , the next time she'll visit, it'll always be gone . everytime.

her and kisaki were never that close , but one thing for sure , she admired him , he was smart, and she liked smart people, he somehow inspired her , he's one of the reasons she's the so scary yasha.

her thoughts got interrupted when she heard some kind of noise next to her , before even turning around to see what's happening, she heard a voice , a very familiar voice , say.

"so no beers today?"

her eyes widened , still not turning around to see who was it, she just stayed there on her place , she removed her headphones, the music wasn't loud enough to make her not hear the person who was behind her.

she got up slowly trying to balance herself, because she feels like she's about to fall , she turned around with no expression on her face , and looked at them , she haven't seen them in a long long time .

"hanma" she uttered acknowledging his presence, her reaction was cold , but she noticed his hair ,long hair kinda suits him , he changed , they both changed

"yasha, you look like you're dying" he made a remark glancing at her pale face and her shivering state

"maybe i am"

that was the last thing she said before finally losing her balance and dropping on her knees , not being able to stand again , she felt two strong hands on her waist , making her stand up , then he put her head on his chest , patting her head a little bit , then finally picking her up , a bridal style.

"don't worry yasha , i got you , im here, im finally here" he whispered in her ear which made her relax a little bit , so she allowed her body to rest and she just closed her eyes, not feeling, nor hearing anything.

Sanzu was sitting in the living room of y/n's apartment, it was almost midnight, yet he was still waiting for her , he said he will visit her at night and she agreed , so they're supposed to see eachother, Sanzu was worried that something might happen to her since she was really strict about meeting ups, if she said they'll hang out tomorrow, they will definetly do and if anything happens she would text him to let him know .

but now , no texts , no hang outs , nothing, yasha was gone , and he was quiet worried since she definitely wasn't okay when she left.

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 [ 𝙍𝘼𝙉 𝙃𝘼𝙄𝙏𝘼𝙉𝙄 ]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara