"Good morning." I said and they turned to look at me. Levy looked concerned but smiled lightly and Gajeel  walked towards me. 

"We need to go to the guild." I nodded, not wanting to know what was wrong and Levy followed behind with Ryos and the dog. 

---

When we reached the guild, it was empty apart from the dragon slayers and their mates. 

"Ashe!" I looked down and was hugged by Frosch. I kissed his head and looked up to see Rogue. 

"How are you?" He asked, looking slightly anxious and confused. 

"I'm fine. What's wrong?" I asked, knowing this was a weird scenario. He just took my hand and lead me to a table where a strange girl sat. She turned around and I instantly got teary-eyed and hugged her. 

"Good to see you too little sis." She smiled and patted my hair as I hugged her tighter. "Take a seat, we have matters to discuss."

---

"I knew something was off with her." I clenched my fists and Rogue placed his hand over one as Brook continued. 

"She's shady and has been living a lie for way too long. Since I don't have the time to look into it, I need Levy to." She smiled and motioned to the bluenette and she stood up. "Levy, I need you to look into any and all records that Fiore has on Alexandria Morita, got it?" 

"Yes, ma'am!" Levy saluted, her inner council member showing, and headed off towards the guilds record office where she kept her access keys to the council's files.

"Good, now then-"

"Wait, Brook," Sting interrupted and she looked over at the blonde. "You said your priorities got changed from her, what happened?" He asked and sat up as she gave a small smile and looked down at me. 

"Ashe. She was my new priority." I raised an eyebrow and she laughed and sat in a chair from the bar. "I'd check on you guys from time to time, just to make sure everything was all right. Of course, after Lexi left I checked more frequently. One night I stopped by and saw someone on the back patio climb up to your window. Naturally I confronted them, trying not to wake you or the baby. I dragged them down and then went inside to make sure everything was just as it was before." 

"So, that night, the noises I heard were you?" She looked confused and I crossed my arms."I went outside to look for someone and then got locked out of my house! I had to break the door down!" 

"I locked you out? Oh, I'm sorry, I thought you were still asleep." She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her neck. "But it seemed like they had watched you for a while. They had hacked into the baby monitor so they knew what was going on in your house." Her expression got serious and a chill shot through my spine. 

"I told you I wasn't crazy." I said to Rogue and he laughed, kissing my forehead and holding me close. "But what do they want from us?" I asked and Brook shrugged. 

"Honestly, I have no clue. I tried to get a good look at the person from your house, but they were dressed similarly to me. They could've  been trying to mess with you, actually make you seem crazy, or Alexandria could be behind this." She shrugged and we nodded as she stood up again. "I'll make a plan and find out who's needed and who's not." After her speech, I got up and sat at her table with her. 

"So, how have you been?" I asked nervously and she shook her head and laughed. 

"You want to know where I've been?" I looked down shyly and she laughed again, turning towards me more. "I've been with Uncle. He taught me magic and I learned a lot about his lacrima work. After your run in with Mayor Chanslen, I decided to keep my eyes  on you guys. I want to keep you safe." She smiled and grabbed my hand. "Right now, you're family is my number one priority, so I'm going to ask you once to please go home with Ryos." She gave me a hopeful smile, but I nodded and pulled away.

"There's no way I'm missing out on this. I rescued my daughter once before and I can do it again." 

"Last time I checked you were kidnapped and dragged down to a cellar. Not very heroic to me." Brook joked and I laughed along with her, enjoying her company. Rogue made his way over with Ryos and handed him to Brook who took him happily. 

"I've been meaning to ask, what about your brother?" Rogue asked and I shrugged, looking over to Brook who looked down at Ryos sadly.

"Even I don't know that. I haven't seen or heard anything about him for years." She tensed up and gave me a depressed smile. "The last time anyone saw him was at mom and dad's funeral." I nodded and looked down at my lap as Rogue grabbed my hand.

"Right now isn't the time for regret. Right now, we need to focus on Lexi." I nodded and smiled at Rogue who pulled me up and kissed my cheek, dragging me away from Brook so she could over her plans. 

----

"Well I've gone over all of this and it seems like we could use you all in certain ways. Wendy will go in with us for the healing. Sting, Rogue, and Ashe will come with me on the inside. Natsu, Gajeel, and Laxus will be our lookouts. And Lucy and Yukino, You'll help us get in and out, as well as defend our exits." She stated proudly and we all nodded, understanding our roles. "This is nothing more than a rescue mission, got it?" 

"Why do we need so many people going in with you?" Natsu asked and she smiled, happy he asked. 

"Because my magic isn't strong enough to hold off anyone for long so I'd feel safe with Rogue and his partner. Ashe here refused to go home so I had to throw her in there somewhere." Brook winked and I blushed, embarrassed by my stubbornness. "All right, if we all understand our mission, we leave at sundown." 

-----

Lexi's P.O.V.

The room was so cold. I suddenly felt as if I had been dropped in the snow. Alexandria, or whatever her name is, never came back into the room, not even to scold me for making so much noise last night. Unless, of course, this is my punishment. I wrapped the blankets tighter around me as I grabbed the book from the end table and reread it. 

It was late now, around five or six, and I was starving. I hadn't eaten all day and the room was still freezing. I want to call out for help, but I know that no oe will hear me. Even if Cyrus comes back, he's on her side so it's useless. I cuddle the stuffed animals, trying to retain what little body heat I had left and closed my eyes, hoping I'd wake up back home and It would all have been a nightmare. However, I've been hoping that for months now and nothing has happened yet. Still, I close my eyes with the images of home flooding my thoughts.