-8-/1147\-8-

3rd person POV:

Kerrigan: are you sure we should still try talking to him?

Kerrigan questions, watching the dragons fly around the nest

Valka: this man is ruthless and heartless... I'm not sure he can be reasoned with, Hiccup..!

Toothless was sleeping at his side, Amira curled up behind him resting as she leaned her back against him Kerrigan jumps and laughs as a baby Nadder lightly pokes at her, jumping over her lap and onto Toothless. Another joins her, tugging on Toothless' ear and disturbing his sleep they happily squeak and lick his face, making him lowly rumble in annoyance as Amira watches with amusement.

Hiccup: I don't know...

Hiccup sighs, adjusting his gear as Kerrigan rises and walks over besides him

Hiccup: but I do know we can't wait around for Drago to attack this place..! We've gotta find him first!

Kerrigan pauses for a moment, sighing and nodding

Kerrigan: okay... I don't like it, but I'm not letting you go off by yourself..!

Hiccup smiles at her, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and placing a lingering kiss on her temple Amira huffs, rising and waddling over to Toothless as the babies continue to play on him. Toothless snaps, roaring loudly and scares them off and unintentionally causing Amira to bow slightly she blinks rapidly, rising and shaking her head before rumbling in amusement as a baby continues nibbling on Toothless' tail.

Hiccup: let's go, then

Hiccup smiles Kerrigan gasps as he was suddenly yanked from her, swiftly reaching down and grabbing her dagger as Toothless and Amira turn with snarls.

Stoick: easy now...

Stoick chuckles at the girl, making her sigh heavily in relief and tuck her dagger away as the dragons relax.

Kerrigan: Stoick!

She greets with a nervous laugh, her heart still hammering.

Hiccup: are you kidding me...?!

Hiccup struggles out of Stoick's grip, staggering to Kerrigan and turning to him.

Kerrigan: how did you find us?

Kerrigan questions, gasping as he reaches back and offers her sword

Kerrigan: oh my gods, you found it..! Thank you!

Stoick chuckles as she takes the sword, hugging it close to her chest in relief.

Stoick: I had Skullcrusher track you...

Hiccup: bow did you get in here..?

Hiccup demands, his eyes flickering from Kerrigan to Stoick.

Stoick: the same way we're getting you two out...

Hiccup: We?!

Hiccup questions frantically, his eyes wide.

Gobber: all clear..!

Gobber calls from a side passage,waving them over.

Stoick: Toothless, Amira, come!

Stoick orders, grabbing Hiccup's arm and dragging him behind him as Kerrigan quickly follows she nervously laughs, rubbing her neck

Kerrigan: um... Stoick..? There is, uh-.. Something you should know!

Stoick: yeah, okay, tell me on the way..!

Stoick replies, not looking back as they move through the tight cave.

Hiccup: well, this isn't an on-the-way sort of update, actually...