-6-/2393\-6-

3rd person POV:

Stoick and Gobber fly side-by-side, the snowy wind stinging their faces and collecting in their facial hair.

Stoick: boar-headed..! Just like his mother!

Stoick growls, shaking his head

Gobber: aye, she could never stay put either... And the lass? Exactly like Beverly always wanting to help and protect those she loved

Stoick: ah, they're just twenty..!

Gobber waves his arm with a shrug

Gobber: and Vikings! Could there be a worse combination..? And Kerrigan does look an awful lot like Charlie if I might add

He laughs

Gobber: now when I think of how stubborn and senseless you were back in the day...

Gobber pauses, his face falling

Gobber: now that I'm thinking about it not much has changed, actually..!

Stoick sighs heavily, looking down

Stoick: we both know what he's like-.. They won't give up, Gobber..! If they find Drago... Before we find them-

Gobber: ah, nothing can hurt them while that Soul Striker and Nightfury are with them!

Gobber disagrees

Gobber: and Hiccup will protect Kerrigan with all his might..! We both know that to!

Stoick looks to the side, squinting as he was temporarily blinded. His eyes widen when he sees Kerrigan's sword on the ice, the sun nafloating off itreflecting off it he steers Skullcrusher down, Gobber quickly following with Grump in confusion. Stoick reaches down, swiftly grabbing the blade as Gobber reaches down and grabs Hiccup's lost mask Stoick sits up with wide eyes as he stares at the blade, looking over at Gobber and catching Hiccup's mask as he tosses it to him they both share a look of concern before Stoick takes in a deep breath, leaning down and offering the mask to Skullcrusher.

Stoick: find them, Skullcrusher... Find them..!

Skullcrusher takes in the scent, roaring loudly as he swiftly follows the trail.

Kerrigan's POV:

Hiccup: h-hold on, wait just a minute!

Hiccup stammers as we race after Valka through the narrow tunnel.

Me Valka... Wait..!

I shout, staggering and sighing in relief as Hiccup catches me and stables me.

Valka: this way!

Valka cheerfully replies.

Hiccup: come back here..!

Hiccup calls with a sigh as she easily climbs up rocks.

Valka: come!

She smiles, gesturing for us to follow.

Hiccup: you can't just say something like that and run off!

Hiccup pants lightly, jumping over the rocks as I follow Toothless and Amira followed behind, Amira rumbling in confusion as I shrug with a confused face.

Hiccup: you're my mother??

Hiccup says in disbelief, shaking his head as we continue

Hiccup: I mean, what the..! Do you grasp how insane this sounds!?

Valka: come, quickly!

Me: wait-! Can't we just talk??

I call, watching in awe as she easily scales a tall stone wall.