" Nothing you are thinking too much Bhavya"

I know she is not convinced but she let it go. I went to my cubical start working. At lunch time I was standing near the coffee machine taking coffee. Bhavya comes to me she is looking panicked .

" Anika where is your phone? "

"  Om my desk I came here to take coffee. What happened to you  Bhavya ?? Why are looking so pale  ? "

" Anika listen please don't get panicked ??? "

" Bhavya will you please tell me what happened?? "

She is taking Deep breaths. She is now scaring me.

" Jiju get attacked by  some people. They even shot him. " She said in a single breathe. Keeping her hands on my shoulder holding me.

What Shivaay get shot. My legs almost lost strength I stumbled back no this is not possible he always go out with his security.

" Who told you?? " in a low voice.

" I got the call from rudra he was trying to call you. When you didn't received he called me. I saw myself in news. "

That's why I was feeling like this from the morning that something wrong is going to happen. It's not time to cry I have to control myself. I want to see Shivaay. I wanna know about him.

I take my phone only to see missed calls from maa,papa and Rudra. I opened Google only to see the headlines.

" Shivaay Singh Oberoi get attacked by some people. When he is going to lonavala for the meeting. Nobody knows what actually happened but he get shot and police is trying to find who is behind this attack. "  And like my life stopped their at that moment.

I was numb. I can't hear what Bhavya is saying. I just want to see Shivaay.

" Anika I know it's difficult but please control yourself. Rudra said he is coming office to pick you. I will tell manager that their is emergency so you are taking half day. "

I hurriedly keep the things in bag I reached outside the office. I tried to call gauri, Om, mom, dad even Khanna bhaiya no body is picking up .

I saw Rudra coming towards me. He came and hugged me.

" Di everything will be fine. Come maa and papa is worried about you. " He take the bag from my hand .

I was constantly trying to contact but no-one is picking up the call.

" Rudra I need to go Mumbai. " Only god knows how I am handling myself.
I was praying for him. My heart is beating so fast.

Soon we reached the house. Maa and papa is sitting in living room. Papa was on the call.

" Anika" maa came to me.

" Papa did anyone picked up the call. ??"

He nodded his head in negative.