1. Welcome Home (Creepypasta x Reader)

- TW's -
Light gore, derealization/disassociation, panic attack, maybe some hallucinations
(If I missed any please let me know and I'll add it)

Maybe it was the way he yelled at you. Maybe it was the way you felt like you did nothing right. Maybe it was the way you wanted some control. Maybe it was something else. Whatever it was though, it ended up with him lying in a pool of his own blood, stab wounds all over his chest and his head smashed into a pile of gore by a book that now laid three feet away from the corpse (it was a very heavy book).

Now you were standing there, slightly panting, staring at the body in front of you. Your eyes would flicker between the knife in you hand and the body. The only sound that would break the deafening silence was the slow dripping of the blood onto the stained wooden floors.

You had taken control, and it felt amazing.

drip

You knew it was just a matter of time before you lost it, though you didn't imagine you would go this far.

drip

It was satisfying to hear his screams while you took away the one thing he could never get back.

drip

You knew if you stayed here though, you would eventually attract unwanted attention. You had to go somewhere.

drip

Breaking out of your trance, you stepped over the body, careful not to slip on the blood that surrounds it, and quietly walked to your room.

You were in your room holding a black backpack. It was soft lots of use and there were parts of it that were starting to slightly fray. You wondered when you picked up the bag. The knife wasn't in your hands anymore too. You looked the desk in the corner of your room. Oh that's where you put the knife. You tried to recall when you put it there but everything was blurry.

You were grabbing food from the cabinet. You had stuffed your bag mostly full and made your way into the kitchen. The world around you felt fake and your brain was cloudy. It was like you were swaying in and out of your body, riding in the backseat of a car you own, forced out of the drivers.

You were walking out the back door. No need to grab anything else. There was water, food, clothes, and a few other essentials in your bag, along with a journal in case you felt like writing down how you were feeling, though you didn't understand it yourself.

Your head felt full and blurry. You felt like your soul was weighing down your body though trying to desperately escape. You saw the world through a haze. Everything looked slightly foggy and a bit white. Your legs and face felt numb.

You felt as if your body was functioning without you. Feet wandering to the forest, as of being drawn there. It made sense, of course. The forest was thick and there were horror stories told about it that made most people stay away. Though they were just that. Stories.

You had never believed in the stories told at midnight during sleepovers, or on camping trips around a camp fire, or at school in a classroom where the lights had been turned off. There wasn't a faceless person who walked around, kidnapping children. There wasn't a guy with a smile who would sneak in through your window. There wasn't an eyeless cannibal who stole your organs.

You never bothered to really listen to them. None of it was true anyways. In fact, the place you lived had always been rather peaceful. There hadn't been a murder in your town since the 1960's. That is, until today.

You were at the edge of the forest. Apparently too lost in thought to have realized you were there. Your mind was still in a haze as you stared at the tall tree that reached into the sky. A flashlight beam found you though and you turned slightly and looked behind you.