She wiped her hands and looked at me. I pushed my hands into my pocket and she turned around. She walked back to her seat and sat down.

You think she's a queen on the outside well I can assure you that's she the whole fucking kingdom on the inside.

“Clean this up,” she ordered

“This meeting continues in the conference room. You may leave, I'll see you in fifteen minutes,” she said.

“Thank you Regina,”

My eyes went to where the Valentino family stood and they all had proud smirks and smiles as they looked at Royalty.

Soon the room was now occupied by the Valentino family and my family.

We walked towards them and they greeted us. I went over to Royalty and she got up.

“I’m sure everyone could see you eye fucking me from all the way across the room,” she said and I smirked.

“Let me take you out tonight?”

“No,” she said and I raised an eyebrow.

“No?”

“You want me Casanova. Well it's time you start working to earn me,” she said before walking away.

She went over to our fathers and they both took turns in hugging her.

My parents likes her a lot

Even will we were enemies

My mom is really impressed the females in her family.

“If he fucks up again I'll chop his balls off,” Dad said

That's not the only time I'd chop off

“Make sure you give him a hard time little one,” Valerio said as we looked at Lorenzo.

“Oh I will,” I said and dad gave me a side hug.

“I hope our grandchildren has her fierceness,” Valerio said.

My smile dropped and I looked away. Dad stopped smiling and I folded my arms.

“I’m sorry did I say something wrong?” Valerio asked

“Even if Lorenzo and I end together. I can't bare his children,” I said and he looked at his son before sighing.

“Well you guys can always adopt,” he said and I looked at Lorenzo as he spoke with our mothers.

I could never ask a man to do that for me

It’s my problem

And only my problem to deal with

“We should go to the conference room,” I said and they nod.