No action without consequences

Start from the beginning

"I am L/n Y/n, Japan's finest Detective, quirkless." Said Y/n, Hawks smirked playfully.

"Aww the little birdy gave me her name~!" Chirped Hawks as he stood at the edge of the building.

"Haha how charming, now I must- Huh? Stealing is not very heroic now give it back." Said Y/n as Hawks held it up, coaxing her.

"What's wrong with a little fun? You still haven't told me about what's inside this little notebook." Said Hawks.

Y/n blankly looked at him, unimpressed.

After a few more of Hawks constant neediness for conversation, Y/n, who was impressed by his childish behavior and antics, finally chatted with him and he seemed to be well versed in conversation and so she gave him her number.

-----------------

Y/n was lifted off the ground by the number 3 hero, his hands on her stomach right underneath her chest, Y/n was tacked aback and had a blank stare while turning red.

"Baby bird~! There you are!" Said Hawks as he smiled.

"......" Y/n said nothing as she held onto him for dear life, if there was one of the few fears it would be.....

Heights

Her mouth was shut due to the mix of Hawk's hands being near her chest and her fear of being dropped.

"So where's your place?" Said Hawks, Y/n pointed in the direction of her penthouse.

A few moments later....

Hawks entered Y/n's home, taking in the air before sighing with comfort.

"So what ever did I do to make the number three hero come to my humble home?" Asked Y/n as she leaned against the counter, Hawks chuckled as he came closer to her with each step, some of his feathers detached themselves and went behind the detective, forcing the detective's coat closer to hawks' hand, he quickly pulled her closer as he leaned in, smirking seductively.

"The need for my baby bird's cuteness~." Said Hawks, Y/n's eyes widened as she turned red, she pushed him back before berating him.

"You flirt!! What did I tell you about trying to make your moves on me?! I should've punched you at the event a few weeks ago when your hand slapped my ass!" Said Y/n as Hawks was looking innocent having a playful grin.

"I don't know what baby bird is talking about!" Said Hawks as he walked over the the couch grabbing the remote, he effortlessly dodged the pillow Y/n threw at him.

"Fine! I'm going to go train with Nezu, I'll be changing!" Said Y/n as she stomped off to her room, not noticing Hawks perking up he turned to Y/n's room when he heard the door closed.

Y/n's Pov

Y/n took off her coat and shirt, and was about to grab her workout clothes when she felt uncomfortable, like she was being watched, she turned to the door and opened slightly to see Hawks still on the couch, watching Endeavor fighting some villains.

Y/n closed the door, perhaps she was just being paranoid, besides even if Hawks was watching her undress, the anime was well known for being kinda pervy in scenes and in some of the characters.

Y/n put her clothes in the dirty basket and continued to change, still feeling watched, after changing into some sports bra and sweatpants, she came out of the room before hearing a whistle.

"Shut up." Said Y/n blankly staring at Hawks who was clapping at her, having a smug and playful grin.

"What? I can't admire my baby birdy? You are looking fine, perhaps I could train you-" Said Hawks only for Y/n to blankly stare at him with a 'Really you perv' face.