Chapter 85 ( Let's get married, Gavin.)

Magsimula sa umpisa

How could he accept Catalina as their Miss when that person doesn't deserve it.

" What can I do for you Master?" Magalang na tanong nya.

Gavin looked at the sky that was covered by clouds before saying anything." Catalina is the Miss of the Dremor Clan." Panimula nito. Leo once again clenched his fist. " You should know it." Dugtong nito. 

" Why do you protect her this much, Master? When she doesn't even see it?" 

" I want her to be happy even if it means losing everything I have."

" What do you mean Master?" Naguguluhan na tanong ni Leo. His master is tone is so unusual. It's fear.

" Protect her." Lumingon ito Kay Leo. " Even to me." Dugtong nito na mas lalong nagpagulo sa binata.

" I really don't understand Master."

Muling tumalikod SI Gavin Kay Leo. " The time is now moving." Ani ni Gavin na mas lalong nag palito Kay Leo. He became quiet. He really felt Anxious because for the first time. He felt his master's sadness and fear.

But why?

-In the 17th floor of the Lim Automobile Company-

" Such a headache." Napa hilot SI Catalina sa may ulo Ng may maapakan sya habang naglalakad. It's one of the Shadow guards body.

When the smoke disappeared from the whole floor. Bumangad Ang magulong paligid. A lot of bodies are lying on the floor unconscious. There's blood everyone.

" I need to change my clothes before seeing Gavin." Catalina sighed when she saw some blood stains left in his blue colored dress. She looked at her wristwatch." I only have 1 and half hours left." She once again sighed at masamang tumingin sa mga shadow guards na nakahandusay sa sahig.

" I need to finish it immediately." Bulong nya sa Sarili. She's about to walk out when she felt someone's presence.

" Who!" Catalina's voice was heard through the whole floor but no one answered.

" Come out or I find you myself!" Muling dumagundong Ang malamig na boses nito in the whole floor.

Mabilis na napalingon SI Catalina Ng maramdaman Ang pagkilos nito. She tightly hold the gun waiting for the right time.  She saw a man fully covered in black walk out from darkness. 

" You are------" Hindi makapaniwala na saad ni Catalina Ng makilala ito. " Third?"  

The man slowly looked up. His beautiful emerald eyes feel so lifeless again.

" Should the Miss be in the Dremor Mansion?" Walang Buhay na tanong nito.

Catalina just chuckled." What about you? What are you doing in such a small company third or should I call you Ze-------" Catalina didn't finish her sentence when she felt a katana pass through her side. Napakalapit nito sa kanya. If she moves just a little bit. The Katana will surely stab her body.

" Third!" Hindi na napigilan ni Catalina Ang pagsigaw Ng pangalan nito. She didn't felt his move that's how powerful and skilled Third is.

Third looked at him coldly. " I advise the Miss to go back to the Dremor Mansion." Tumalikod na ito. " It's just a warning. Among all of us. I am the weakest one. Lander and the others are more powerful than me. You should not mess up with them." He said before walking away.