"S-sorry" Megumi mumbled loud enough for Itadori to hear. "Hey, don't apologise for crying. You were scared and shaken up. I'm guessing you had a nightmare, do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better?" Itadori says looking at megumi. "Yup it was a stupid dream, and I'm okay, don't worry" Megumi says not making eye contact. 

"Megumi Fushiguro, your are clearly not okay. Your clearly still shakened up and scared and upset or you wouldn't be crying because of it. I'm not leaving you when your not okay. So can you please tell me what the nightmare was about" Itadori says stubbornly. Megumi just decided to tell Itadori about the nightmare. 

"It was  just another dream, about when you had died. But this time I could hear Sukuna laughing at me and saying it was my fault and-and" Megumi says crying again. "he was telling me ways I could have saved you and- and that I couldn't save my own best friend and-and that I was weak." 

Itadori pulled Megumi into another hug as Megumi cries into his shoulder. "Shush, Shush fushi, it's okay, I'm alive. It was all just a bad dream, it's not real, I promise. I did die once, but I came back. I'll try my best not to leave you alone ever again , I promise fushi. I'm here to stay now, okay." Megumi was happy when he heard the nickname 'fushi' but was too sad to show it. 

Itadori pulled back and made eye contact with Megumi. He was still crying but wouldn't let out sounds. Itadori kissed his head and put his chin on his head. "It wasn't your fault, you couldn't do anything about. Nothing would change what happened, but now I'm back and your stuck with me fushi" Itadori says laughing softly. 

  "I missed you when you were gone, I missed you so much. We thought you were dead, so when you came back to life we were all shocked. I thought I was dreaming. I've never been so hurt about someone leaving me or dying" Megumi says as he lets out the noises of crying. Itadori starts rocking them both back and forth while using one of his hands to sooth megumi. 

"I had missed both of you. It was torture to not see you and nobara and comfort you. Don't get me wrong I missed both of you, but I was worried about you because I know you somehow think that everything is your fault and don't even says you don't,  because we both know you do it." Itadori says. 

Megumi stops crying after five minutes and pulls away. "Thank you Itadori" Megumi says. " No worry. Now do you want to go on a walk it might help clear your mind" Itadori says with a soft smile. "Sure, I'm not tried anyway" Megumi says.

 "Well let's go!" Itadori says while picking up megumi. "Wahh, why are you carrying me ??"Megumi says surprisingly while quickly wrapping his arms and legs around Itadori like a kola. " Why not" Itadori says chuckling at Megumi's reaction. 'He looks so cute' itadori thought. 

After like twenty minutes

"We're here!" Itadori announced to Megumi. "Where are we" Megumi asks not knowing were they were. "We're at one of my favourite place, look" Itadori say looking around. "Wow, It's so beautiful" Megumi says in amazement. "When did you find this??"he asks. "Oh I was bored one day and wander around and I found this, though I haven't been hear for a while." Itadori says 

the place their at 

"You wanna explore it for a bit?" Itadori questioned. "Ya sure" Megumi says. The to of them explore the place and it's beauty for a half an hour until they decided to sit for a bit then go back. 

'It's the perfect time to do it' Itadori thought. "Hey Fushiguro", "Ya Itadori." "...I've been wantting to say to you for a while...I like you, like like you, I love everything about you. Your dark blue eyes, your hair and your personality. So will you go on a date with me?" Itadori says blushing profusely, hoping he doesn't get rejected. 

Megumi was speechless, his crush liked him and asked him out on a date . It took Megumi a second to register what Itadori had said and when he did he was a blushing mess. "I-...I like you too, your smile, your personality and the way you act, so yes I'll go on a date with you Itadori" Megumi says really happily.

 "YES!!! Ohh wait I said that out loud didn't I" Itadori says with a blush on his face. Megumi couldn't help but  laugh at itadori's stupidness. "HEY!! Don't laugh at me!" Itadori says playful. "Or what" Megumi says keeping the playful manner. "Hmm, or I'll tickle you!" Itadori says with a grin on his face.

''oh you wouldn't dare" Megumi says getting up and starts to walk away looking at Itadori. Itadori got up and started chasing Megumi. When Megumi started to go to his max speed to not get tickled. Itadori decided to mess with him and speed up not to his max speed of course, just to Megumi's speed to surprise. 

When Megumi was running he looked behind him to see where Itadori was, but when he could see him, he turned to beside him and saw Itadori right beside him! "Ahhh!, St-stop, Hahahaha" Megumi shrieked as Itadori tackled him and started to tickle him. Itadori was laughing and tickling Megumi for a while, before deciding to stop after a few minutes.  

"*Huff* Since when are you *Huff* so fast. I was going as fast as I could " Megumi says trying to catch his breath. "Oh, I wasn't even going that fast though?" Itadori says back to Megumi. Megumi just look at Itadori with pure confusion before saying "How fast can you run?" "I don't really know" he says. "We should probably head back" Megumi says while yawning. "Hmm we probably should. Let's go back" Itadori says while standing up and helping Megumi up. 

10 minutes away from their dorms

"Hey fushi, are up okay your kind of swaying." Itadori says noticing the small detail. Megumi blushed at the nickname but answered with "It's nothing I'm just getting tired." "I'll carry you!" Itadori says looking at megumi while kneeling down for him to get on. "What! Won't you get tired" Megumi says looking at Itadori's back. "I won't I'm strong enough to carry people while running, so I'll be fine fushi " Itadori says reassuringly. Megumi blushes again but gets on Itadori's back carefully." Let's keeping going we have like ten more minutes to the dorms" Itadori says while beginning to pigback Megumi. 

five minutes later 

'I kind of want to mess with fushi. Hmm... Oooh, I should run really fast hehe, he's going to freak out but I think it'll be fine' Itadori thought while slowly starting to speed walk then run. Megumi who was just looking at the trees and lights started to realise Itadori was walking a bit faster. 'It's nothing I'm probably imagining it' Megumi thought. 'Time to start running' Itadori thought while grinning.

"AHHHH- ita why are you runNInG "Megumi say as he starts to cling onto Itadori's back. "We're back fushi!" Itadori announced to a now scared Fushiguro. "YOU Think- wait. How are here?? there was like a good five to seven minutes left, so how are we here?" Megumi says now off of itadori's back and looking at him. "I just ran as quick as a could, I got you didn't I fushi~" Itadori says with a small but playful smirk on his back. Megumi was shocked at how fast Itadori was, but it didn't shock him for long when he realised Itadori did mention he was at his full speed earlier.

"*Yawn* I don't know about you fushi, I really tired so I'm hit the hay" Itadori says tiredly. "Okay..." Megumi says sadly. "Goodnight fushi" itadori says. "Wait... can you...come sleep in my room with me... I'm still kind of scared after the nightmare..."Megumi says nervously and shyly, while his face goes red, knowing he probably won't be able to sleep without Itadori.

Itadori smiled softly at Megumi before walking over to Megumi, "Sure , lets go" Itadori says as they walk into Megumi's room and lay down on the bed and pull the duvet over themselves. Itadori pulls Megumi to his chest. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up, I'm not going to leave" Itadori whispers as he rested his chin on top of Megumi's head.

"Goodnight Ita", "Goodnight fushi" They said to each other as they went to sleep, to a nightmare free dream world.

A/N-Finally done! Sorry it took so long I had recently started school had have been getting a lot of homework, I won't be able to post regularly. If you have any request plz message them to me. Hope you liked the story.

words-2134