Chapter 14

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Linc and Alex are leaving the airport with their luggage. He stretches and sighs with relief.

Linc: Finally back in Japan!

Alex: Yes, it's great that we're back.

Linc: We should probably go home first.

Alex: Yeah...

???: Linc!

The two look in the direction of the voice and see that Tami rode up on Linc's motorcycle. She dismounts and hugs him, he hugs her back but she seems very distressed.

Linc: Tami, it's great to see you. What's the matter, why are you so distressed?

Tami: It's the gang. Toman and Valhalla are fighting each other right now!

Linc's eyes widen, knowing the fight is coming but not yet.

Linc: Where?!

Tami: The old junkyard!

Linc looks at Alex who nods at him.

Alex: Drive and help your friends.

Linc nods and gets on his motorcycle.

Linc: Thank you Auntie!

And with that Linc drives off, he drives as fast as he can, passing cars and trucks and taking shortcuts through alleyways. After a few minutes, Linc can already see the junkyard and hear the sounds of fighting.

Linc: Come on!

Linc stops and gets off his bike. He runs through the spectators of other gangs and sees what is happening. Draken battles Hanma, the former leader of Moebius. Toman members fight against the members of Valhalla and hold up well. Takemitchy and Chifuyu, the vice captain of the first division, battle members of Valhalla.

Linc: The two appear to have become friends.

He searches for a while but finally discovers where Mikey is, he is fighting Kazutora and two other members of Valhalla. Baji is fighting Mitsuya right now. Linc sighs and makes his way to the battlefield. Any member of Valhalla that attempts to attack him is knocked out in one hit. He walks up the scrap heap and grabs the back of Kazutora's collar. Linc sighs and makes his way to the battlefield. Any member of Valhalla that attempts to attack him is knocked out in one hit. He walks up the scrap heap and grabs the back of Kazutora's collar.

Linc: KAZUTORA!!!

The fighting stops at once after the scream. The Toman members look at Linc in astonishment. He's rarely that angry, but when he is, it's bad. He picks up Kazutora and throws him towards Baji, who cannot catch him, is sent to the ground with him.

Baji: What the fuck Linc?!

Baji quickly shuts his mouth when he sees Linc's angry face.

Linc: Don't "What the fuck" me, Baji! So you two listen to me now!

He turns to Kazutora who flinches at his gaze.

Linc: What the hell happened that you betrayed the gang all of a sudden?! You were so glad you could join the gang again soon! But then you do this shit here! Explain it to me!

Kazutora just looks at the floor.

Linc: NOW!

Kazutora looks up with tears in his eyes.

Kazutora: The week before last someone visited me and told me the entire truth!

Linc: What truth?

Kazutora: That Mikey always blamed me for his brother's death and testified against me so I was sent to juvenile detention!

Linc hits himself in the head with his hand.

Linc: Kazutora, Mikey never did anything like that! You are far too easy to manipulate! And Baji what the fuck?

Baji: I figured there was something wrong with Valhalla, so I wanted to infiltrate it.

Linc: So your plan was to infiltrate an enemy gang. Without saying a word about it to our boss, or any of your friends.

Linc's patience is slowly snapping, and you can hear that in his voice.

Baji: Now that you say it, that wasn't the best idea.

Mikey approaches the three.

Mikey: So wait. Kazutora you only betrayed us because someone said I betrayed you first?

Kazutora: Yes...

Mikey: Who was that?! I'll kill that bastard!

Kazutora: What?

Mikey extends a hand to him and Baji.

Mikey: Baji, Kazutora we are friends and we will always be friends. Stay with Toman. Please.

Kazutora and Baji look at Mikey's hands and take them. Mikey helps them up and pats them on the shoulders. He smiles and turns to the rest of Valhalla.

Mikey: Let's destroy these guys!

Toman: YEAH!!!

Linc and the others run towards the members of Valhalla to end the fight with smirks on their faces.

The end.

I know the ending is a bit abrupt, but I'll probably do a second season once Tokyo Revengers season 2 comes out.