Chapter 7

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

After a while the train finally arrives in Royal Woods. The two leave the station with their luggage and look around a bit. Royal Woods doesn't seem to have changed much.

Tami: *So what do we do now? Shall we meet your grandfather directly?*

Linc looks at his watch and shakes his head.

Linc: *We still have time. Let's drive to our hotel first, then we can also leave our luggage there.*

The two make their way to their hotel, the two decided to walk to get some fresh air. The two are happy to be able to spend time together on such a beautiful day. Until they pass a playground. Linc's eyes narrow as he sees what's happening on the playground. A couple of young children around the age of 5-6 are being bullied by two teenagers. He puts his luggage down and cracks his fingers.

Linc: *Wait here a minute Tami.*

Tami: *Don't kill them!*

Linc raises his hand in understanding and walks towards the two teenagers.

Linc: Hey! What are you doing?!

The two teenagers turn around and now Lincoln gets a good look at them both - they aren't that well trained, he's a head taller than them both and one of them seems to be having a battle with acne which he's losing. He crosses his arms and looks down at the two of them. The two teenagers look up and try their best not to look shaken. I think everyone can imagine that it doesn't work.

Teenager 1: W-what do you want?! Fuck off, you have nothing to do with this!

Teenager 2: YEAH! Fuck off albino!

Linc just stares at them both calmly.

Linc: Do you enjoy bullying little kids?

The two grin.

Teenager 2: Well, they can't defend themselves and they have quite good pocket money!

Teenager 1: Yeah. So how about you leave before we take care of you?

Before the two can do anything, Linc smacks the first teenager in the face so hard he flies backwards, slamming into the fence and bending the fence. The other teenager and small children look at the first teenager with wide eyes and open mouths. The second teenager shakes his head before pulling out a small butterfly knife. Linc isn't impressed, especially since the teenager is just shaking.

Teenager 2: F-fuck off! Or-or I will cut you!

Linc just grabs his wrist, kicks him between the legs so he's on his knees, but Linc is still holding him up. He kicks him hard in the side whereupon he feels something in the teen's arm. He dislocated his arm. He looks down and notices that the teenager has passed out. He shrugs and gets to work. A few minutes later, Linc is standing in front of the monkey bars on which the two teenagers are hung by their shoes. He looks back and sees the little children standing there with stars in their eyes.

Linc: Do any of you have any injuries?

They shake their heads. Linc smiles and kneels in front of the children.

Linc: Alright listen, I gotta go, but please call the police and tell them what happened. These two are evil criminals. Could you do that?

They nod again and Linc makes his way to Tami who kisses him on the cheek and the two start walking. If Linc had stayed a few minutes, he would have met a little girl on her way to the playground. She has blonde hair that is tied in a ponytail. She just arrives at the playground and sees the bent fence. She looks at her friends and sees that they are looking at the teenagers who are always bullying them.

 ???: What happened?

Kid: Lily, you missed this extremely cool guy!

Lily: Extremely cool guy?

Kid: He was the one who took care of these two! He has white hair and a tattoo on his neck.

Lily's eyes widen when she hears that.

Lily: White hair?

To be continued.