Chapter 3

(All pictures, products and if I make allusions to anime, series and games do not belong to me)

Linc and Draken are sitting in a room minding their own business when Linc looks at the clock on the wall.

Linc: Hey Draken, we gotta go, the meeting is today.

Draken looks up at his watch and stands up.

Draken: Shit, you're right. Gotta call Takemitchy too.

Linc sighs and stands up.

Linc: You get ready. I'll call Takemitchy.

Draken: Thanks.

Linc: No problem bro.

Draken exits the room. Linc picks up his cell phone and dials Takemichi's number.

Linc: Yo Takemitchy, come to the Musashi Shrine. We have a meeting today. Okay good.

At that moment, Draken comes into the room and wears the Toman uniform.

Draken: Come change quickly.

Linc nods, grabs his uniform and quickly changes. The two leave the room and pass some doors, a few business men come out or go in. The two arrive at the entrance and see a man sitting behind a counter, in front of him is a woman in a very short black dress. A few might not get it yet, but yes, Draken and Linc live in a brothel. Draken was taken in by them after his parents left him and Linc came here to live with his aunt. The two also work as a kind of janitor or bodyguard for the store. Before the two leave, Linc turns to the woman and smiles.

Linc: Hey Auntie, we're off for now.

The woman is tanned and has long black hair, you would never think the two are related, but they are. Her name is Alex Benedetto.

 Her name is Alex Benedetto

Alex smiles and hugs the two boys.

Alex: Aww, my two little boys are real gang members.

Both boys try to break free, but she's stronger than she looks. After a while she lets go and kisses them both on the cheek.

Alex: Be safe.

The two nod and leave the house via the elevator. The two go into the alley next to the house and get on their motorcycles before driving off. The two stop at a red light and Linc looks at Draken.

Linc: Hey Draken, you can go ahead, I have to pick up Tami.

Draken nods and drives in a different direction to Linc. Linc drives a few minutes and stops in front of a tattoo parlor. At that moment Tami comes out of the store in her normal clothes, sees Linc, smiles and approaches him. She throws her arms around his neck and kisses him on the mouth. Linc kisses back and wraps his arms around her waist.

Linc: Hey Tami~

Tami: Hey baby~

Tami gets on the motorbike and Linc drives off to the Musashi Shrine. After a few minutes, the two arrive and already see some members of Toman. Linc parks his motorcycle and the two get off. Tami looks around and sees two girls.

Tami: Hey, there's Emma and... Hina? What is she doing here?

Linc: Takemitchy must have brought her with him.

Emma is of short stature and a feminine figure being fairly developed for her age. She has sandy blonde hair which she sweeps to the side over her shoulder and honey gold eyes. She is also Mikey's sister.

Tami: I'll go to both of them.

Linc nods and Tami runs to the two girls. Linc looks around a bit and sees familiar silver hair. He walks up to him and smiles.

Linc: Hey Mitsuya.

The boy turns and smiles.

Mitsuya: Hey Linc.

Mitsuya is a young man with droopy lavender eyes and short silver-lilac hair.

Takemichi: Hey Linc.

Linc: Oh hey Takemitchy, didn't even notice you.

But before the three can continue talking, Mikey stands at the top of the temple stairs.

Mikey: The meeting starts!

Within a minute, the members of Toman are lined up next to each other. The captains in front of their divisions.

Takemichi looks at Linc and sees that there are only four people standing behind him.

Takemichi: Hey Linc are the rest of your people sick?

Linc: I only have four members in my division. Each of them has medical background knowledge.

Mikey: As you all know, today is about the thing with Moebius. I would like to know what you think about it.

At that moment, Takemichi is kicked and he falls to the ground. He turns and sees two boys. Linc recognizes them of course, these are Pah the Captain of the Third Division and Peh the Vice Captain of the Third Division.

Pah is of short and stocky build. He has slanted eyes and bleached hair parted to the right side with the sides of his head cleanly shaven. He bears a small stitch on the leftmost side of his lower lip and a small scar under his left eye.

Pah: You're that Hanagaki punk aren't you?

Peh: You caused our Kiyomasa quite a lot of problems.

Linc sighs and decides to intervene.

Linc: Pah, Peh let it be. Kiyomasa was a disgrace to the gang, he used our good name for such low fight bets.

Pah: Tsk.

Pah and Peh walk away and make their way to Mikey.

Draken: Don't blame him Takemitchy. Pah is pretty pissed off.

Mitsuya: His best bud got pretty beat up by Moebius.

Takemichi: Whad do you mean?

Mitsuya: His friend was beaten up by Moebius and raped his girlfriend in front of him. As if that wasn't bad enough, they stole all his money and beat up his family.

Pah is sitting on his knees at the bottom of the stairs in front of Mikey.

Mikey: Well then Pah, war?

Pah seems to be in a conflict with himself.

Pah: Moebius has some experienced fighters this will be a tough fight and none of us will come out unscathed. But I'm just too pissed off to drop it.

Mikey: That's not what I asked for. Will we fight or not?

Pah can no longer contain himself and starts screaming.

Pah: YES PLEASE I WANT TO KILL OF THESE FUCKERS!

Mikey gets up from the stairs and turns his attention to the rest of the group.

Mikey: Does anyone here think Moebius is too much for us?!

Toman Members: NO!

Mikey: Anyone here scared of getting beat up or scared of Moebius?!

Toman Members: NO!

Mikey: Alright! On the third of August at the Musashi Festival, things get down to business. We will destroy Moebius!

Toman Member: YEAH!

To be continued.