Simon says

"When are you coming over?" Your best friend lane asked on the other speaker. "Soon I am almost ready" you shouted back.

"I was wondering if you could grab some pizza on your way" lane asked "you do know I will be late if I do" you replied "yes but come on. Ordering takes twice as long, plus you would do everyone a favor" you sighed "sure I'll grab some what kind off?" You asked "mhh...everything should be fine. Just bring two boxes with each flavor" you chuckled "okey bye" you said and hang up.

You got ready and got the pizza in your car, ready to drive to lane. Checking the time you saw it was 08:15. Shit fifteen minutes to late you thought and hurried up.

Grabbing the pizza you knocked on lanes door and the blonde girl opened it "you made it" she said before giving you a side hug "of course I made it" you snorted "take this" she said and gave the pizza tony, one of your classmates "place it on the table, next to the beer!" Lane shouted.

As you walked near the living room, she grabbed your arm "before you go in there..." she started serious "HE is here" your eyes widened "what!? How dare he!" You snapped, your mood immediately ruined "i know you two hate each other but please try to be nice" lane said "he isn't nice!" You spat but sighed seeing her look at you with puppy eyes "fine...I'll try being nice" you mumbled, making her smile.

As you entered the room, you immediately locked eyes with him. He was laughing with his friend but as he spotted you, his smile dropped, making you feel a little satisfied good! If my mood is ruined his can be ruined too!

The party was going great, everyone had fun and eventually you forgot about him being there. People were drinking alcohol, eating pizza and playing truth or dare. You promised your mom not to drink but being sober alone seemed boring, so you had a few drinks but still were aware of everything. It was a fun time until the alcohol kicked in on most of the people and knocked them out one by one.

You looked at lane, who was sleeping next to her boyfriend and then checked the time. 03 am. Not able to sleep you gave up on trying and walked up to one of the guest rooms, which was empty. The view there was beautiful. It had a big king sized bed and a giant window. Sitting down you stared at a beautiful full moon until you heard a knock on the door and a voice "what are you doing here?" A voice asked and you turned to see him. "Could ask you the same. You should be knocked out by the amount of alcohol you had" you said and tilted your head a little. He chuckled, showing his dimples "sassy as always" he said and sat down, leaving enough space between you two. "I am looking at the moon" you said "mhh makes sense" he mumbled. For a short while, you were sitting in a comfortable silence "that's boring" he said "would you like to play a game instead" he said with a smirk. "What game?" You asked suspicious "Simon says" he said "and what are the rules?" You asked still not trusting him. He licked his lips "see here comes the best part, there are no rules" he whispered and you felt his alcohol breath, close to your face. "Fine" you replied. "Okey simon says be honest for the rest of the game...do you find me attractive?" He asked making you chuckle "mhh maybe when I am so drunk that I am barley conscious" you replied, making him laugh sarcastically. "Okey your turn" he said "Simon says stop being a dick all the time" you snapped "okey" he softly whispered "Simon says take off your shirt" he whispered in your ear. You felt your cheeks turn red "if you don't you're a coward and I will tell anyone that!" He teased. You sighed and got up, taking off your shirt. His eyes roamed your body for a quick second "Simon says take off your t shirt as well" you said, smirking. He looked unfazed as he took of his shirt, revealing a well trained body. Of course that little bastard! You thought annoyed "Simon says take of your pants" he said confidently and you did so, feeling nothing but anger at him. Suddenly a thought made you smirk, as you knew how to make him lose this game. "Simon says take off all your remaining clothes" you said proudly. He won't do that you thought triumphantly but your smirk dropped as he took off all his clothes. "Happy now princess?" He teased, making you blush. Unable to answer you stood there awkwardly until he stepped closer "what? Have I taken your ability to speak?" He asked with a grin.

You rolled your eyes "you wish huh!" You snapped "anyway my turn" he said "oh yeah... I bet you want me to take off all of my clothes now." You said "actually no... not yet. Simon says get down on your knees" he said and you knew exactly what that meant "no! I won't do that gross!" You said, making him chuckle "okey but if you don't want to do this. I do the next two rounds okey?" He asked and you nodded. "Simon says obey me for now on" he said, making you chuckle "only one left and I am still in my underwear. You're losing your game" you said with a smile. "Oh I won't waste a simon says in something I can do myself..." he said with a smile and pushed you down the guest bed. "What are you?" You asked but he placed a hand over your mouth "will you be quiet for me now love?" He asked. He was fast in unhooking your bra and throwing it somewhere on the floor. His hands went down your body until he was playing with the fabric of your underwear. "So wet for me darling" he teased running a finger over the soaked fabric. He pulled them down quickly and threw them, where they joined your bra. "Fuck I'm so hard for you" he mumbled "would you like to feel it?" He asked mischief in his green eyes.

His soft hand guided your hand to his hard crotch. He guided your hand until you stroked his huge erection yourself. "Fuck...you're doing very well" he grunted allowing himself to close his eyes. You became creative with your stroking technique until your hand was sticky with his cum. "Oh love for this you will get the biggest reward ever" he breathed out heavily with a smirk.

"Simon says open your legs" he said his last words with a smirk, cause he knew with that the game was over and he had won it. You felt a little uneasy but did as he told you "good girl" he praised softly stroking your thighs. "So wet for me darling. You're a beautiful mess and I have barely touched you" he teased "shut up!" You snapped. He clicked his tongue "after all this time and me winning the game, you still won't be nice to me what a pity" he mumbled with a grin. He took his time running one finger through your folds in a torturing slow motion. "Just say please and I will give you everything immediately" he teased "won't happen" you breathed out. His teasing got worse to a point, you craved him inside you. "Words love?" He asked "fuck you!" You spat madly. "Not exactly what I wanted but anyways.. I think you waited enough" he said with a smile and angled himself in front of you. Instinctively you wrapped your legs around him, feeling the tip of his dick at your entrance. "You're so wet....love I will slide so easily inside you" he continued teasing you, rubbing his dick around it. Every time you thought he would slide in, he didn't. "I want to take my time...cause I don't think this will happen again...I want it to be amazing for us" he whispered and softly pushed his dick inside your thighs hole. You left out a sharp breath which turned into a groan as he didn't move "would you fucking move now!" You asked "please?" He replied "okey fine...please move" you said asshole! You thought but he listened and started moving. "God you're so tight" he mumbled with closed eyes, focusing on his thrusting inside you. You grabbed the bedsheets tightly soft moans leaving your mouth. "Be as loud as you want. I want everyone to know who makes you feel so good" he said, which gave you in fact butterflies in your stomach. He was thrusting in a fast pace, shoving himself deeper into you with each hard stroke. "God...harder" you whimpered each time he hit your g spot "as you wish darling" he would reply and speed up or thrust harder. "I'm close" you mumbled out of breath "don't cum until I say so!" He ordered, slowing his movements but sinking into you deeper. "Fuck...I dreamed about this" he admitted "gross!" You said, making him chuckle a little. You felt sweat form on your forehead. "Please" you whined as the tension in your stomach felt unbearable. "Okey cum for me!" He ordered and you released every bit of tightness you held in your stomach. "Shit i am close" he grunted out as he still used your small hole with his dick.

Once he felt he was close he pulled out and blew his load of cum on your stomach. Once he finished he collapsed on top of you. As you both tried to catch your breath, while looking at each other he suddenly leaned in "no! Don't kiss me" you said and held his face back. He chuckled "we just fucked but I can't get a kiss?" He asked "no because I hate you" you reminded him. "And I think you're unbelievable" he said "a kiss is not okey but if I fuck you that's fine?" He asked with furrowed brows "i didn't ask you to fuck me....but it felt good tho...even tho it was a game" you said making him smirk "a game can be repeated" he said "oh no... not this one..." you said as you grabbed your clothes "we will see" he whispered in your ear and left... idiot! You thought with a smile